OutdoorGearEngine.com & OGEBlog.com are For Sale!

OutdoorGearEngine.com gathers product information from more than 50 of the best online outdoor retailers. Commissions range from 5% to 20% of retail sales. Affiliate relationships are primarily through AvantLink, although there are a few legacy retailers that are with CJ, Google and Linkshare.

OGEBlog.com is an outdoor blog that highlights the sales from the retailers in Outdoor Gear Engine. It also provides product reviews and gear showcases. The feeds from OGE Blog postings are automatically sent to over 1000 twitter followers at twitter.com/OutdoorBlog (which is also included in the sale).

The sites bring in ~$250 per month in commissions, but the potential is much higher. In 2008, commissions peaked at ~$16,000 for the year.

Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to put into the sites like I did a few years ago, so I am auctioning them off on flippa: https://flippa.com/137566-outdoor-gear-search-engine

Check out the listing and let me know if you have any questions. Good Luck Bidders!