New York
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Wednesday named Bill Day as company chief executive, effective immediately. Day, who built into one of the most highly trafficked content destinations on the Internet, will share executive responsibility at WhenU with Avi Naider, who assumes the new role of president.

© 2004 MediaPost Communications. All rights reserved. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Continued Success,

The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    St Clair Shores MI.
    Bet Bin-Ladin is crying in his cave as this was supposed to be his coming out PR campaign policy as the Saudi's cut off his Oil money spiffs.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    The Swamp

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Bill also pioneered contextual pay-per-click advertising at About through the launch of the Sprinks Network. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I certainly remember all those sprinks listings that showed up in WhenU's pops.

well, misery loves company, for the longest time I thought was the most useless piece of crap site in the www. I guess whenu's lair of beasts will use their tentacles to welcome this piece of scrap into their fold.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread