Affliates that pay
    I have been working on a application dealing with coupons for a few months. It' seems that Affiliates that pay and don't pay seem to be the biggest hurdle. I been using the icode database that hence connects with each affiliated network. We are using every method of logging and see a lot don't add up.. I wish i could get some answers. Maybe this post will clarify by others that are going through the same. Our site is doing good numbers with independent affiliates [removed link].
    Last edited by teezone; November 14th, 2011 at 02:17 AM. Reason: link removed - please read forum rules

Quote Originally Posted by qaec View Post
    I have been working on a application dealing with coupons for a few months. It' seems that Affiliates that pay and don't pay seem to be the biggest hurdle. I been using the icode database that hence connects with each affiliated network. We are using every method of logging and see a lot don't add up.. I wish i could get some answers. Maybe this post will clarify by others that are going through the same. Our site is doing good numbers with independent affiliates [removed link].
    Hi there, i am also looking for coupons solutions read this valuable info. I hope you get a solution for this. Will keep a track on this thread.

Also i am looking for someone to help me setup my coupons blog. If you can help me, I can be contacted at My IM or mail me.
    Thanks

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    qaec, what exactly is your question?

Quote Originally Posted by butternyk View Post
    Hi there, i am also looking for coupons solutions read this valuable info. I hope you get a solution for this. Will keep a track on this thread.

Also i am looking for someone to help me setup my coupons blog. If you can help me, I can be contacted at My IM or mail me.
    Thanks
    What type of coupon site are you wanting to start, coupon codes or grocery printables?

Quote Originally Posted by swagmom View Post
    What type of coupon site are you wanting to start, coupon codes or grocery printables?
    swagmom - i am looking for coupon codes and may be printable coupons also. I have more then 40 of those but those are just simple blogs with good vol of traffic , earning via ppc. but now i want them to be converted to coupon sites, if you can help.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread