Does Affiliate Support for GAN publishers even exist?
    The "support forum" is practically abandoned; and even if you get an answer there, account-specific issues cannot be handled in that setting anyway.

The "support ticket system" also seems to be a black hole; you can't get even get an answer, let alone resolution of an issue.

Does anybody know of any point of contact at GAN to get an issue resolved? Is there any support system in place for publishers at all?
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello,

If you need account specific information, please submit a support ticket. If you are not receiving a response, please PM me.

Thank you,

Jamie

I did submit a support ticket. This time I did receive an answer (the first time that has ever happened when I've submitted a ticket) BUT it was a canned response that has no relevance to the fact that my earnings due from GAN have not been added to my Adsense account to be distributed in November pay cycle. I have reached the payment threshold on a continuous basis for several advertisers and there is no reason for the commissions not to be credited/paid to me unless the advertisers have not paid Google yet, which is pretty unlikely considering that one of my advertisers is somebody who left CJ and moved to GAN because they always pay their bills on time and CJ did not pay their affiliates on time.

This is the useless, non-helpful response I received. Sending a canned response does nothing to fix any problem.
    -----------------------------
    Hi,

Below is a summary of Google Affiliate Network's payment process.

• Advertisers are currently on either 60-day or 90-day payment terms.

• For advertisers on 60-day payment terms, your earnings will be posted to your AdSense account 30 days after the close of the month in which activity occurred. Payment will then be issued to you through your AdSense account one month after we posted your earnings to AdSense. E.g. your September earnings would be posted to your AdSense account at the end of October and paid out through your AdSense account at the end of November.

• For advertisers on 90-day payment terms, your earnings will be posted to your AdSense account 60 days after the close of the month in which activity occurred. Payment will then be issued to you through your AdSense account one month after we posted your earnings to AdSense. E.g. your September earnings would be posted to your AdSense account at the end of November and paid out through your AdSense account at the end of December.

• You must accrue at least $100.00 between your AdSense and Affiliate activity in order for payment to be released from your AdSense account.

For more information on Google Affiliate Network payments through AdSense please review our HelpCenter: Payments through Google AdSense - Affiliate Network Help

Regards,
    Affiliate Publisher Support
    Google Affiliate Network

Visit our online Help Center
    Affiliate Network Help

Visit our Help Forum
    Google Affiliate Network Help

Follow us on Twitter today to receive new offers and information: @GoogleAffiliate
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates

And in case the net-60 or net-90 payment terms will yet again be reiterated to me as a possible cause for non-payment, let me first reiterate that I have met payment threshold with several advertisers every month, so a payment is due to me every month regardless of whether my advertisers are on net-60, net-90, or even net-365 payment terms.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread