OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    PopShops Forum Closed
    The forum is closed and archived. You can still search for it if you are logged in so all the threads are available.

If you post a question or issue with PopsShops you can post it in this forum: Industry Tools & Services - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum

Include PopsShops in the title or a moderator can add it.

Its unfortunate that PopsShops didn't care to renew but they felt they had several support areas to handle affiliate issues. This forum is a place to post to see if others are having similiar issues and will not be answered by PopsShops.

2. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador
    Sorry to see it closed.

Chuck - Could you explain what you mean by Archived? Has the PopShops forum been archived as a whole or the individual threads are archived. I tried to do a search for Popshops and the older threads don't seem to be showing up there, maybe I'm just missing something.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Glad you asked because it wasn't searchable but updated the settings. We have a Closed Forum section of ABW that is viewable by moderators and admins. That is where closed forums go so the threads are preserved. If you search for popshops you will see threads labeled as in the PopShops forum. These are viewable to logged in members but not searched by Google or viewable by lurkers.

Test it for "Popshops API question" and let me know if you have any trouble seeing the threads?

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Chuck for clearing that up, able to see the search results fine now.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread