(makes me smile)

Batch Process Transactions: No
    (I like that)

Fast-Funds-Online Network Performance
    Network Earnings
    3 month EPC $0.00
    (first red flag :confused: )

7 day EPC $15.00
    (I'm thinking, maybe it's a new program)

And then:

Charge-back percent 100.00%
    ( :eek: Show stopper! :eek: )

Can someone explain to me how this may not be fraud? I'm open to suggestions. I just don't see how CJ can miss something like this.

It just amazes me how CJ doesn't catch this kind of crap... It also amazes me how CJ lets a merchant continue with their program for a while even when they don't have any money in their account.
    If I didn't have any money in my Overture account my links would be gone. I think 48 - 72 hours is enough of a grace period for merchants to add more funds. Instead, publishers like us end up getting screwed out of A LOT more income as well as advertising costs. Haiko proved that one! About all I can say for CJ is that they pay on time...

Sorry for rambling on but this is getting old.

ABW Ambassador
    Not to put a damper on this thread, but isn't it against the CJ agreement to post this sort of information in public? Or did I dream that up?

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    From Section 5.1, New Publisher Service Agreement:

"You or CJ may provide the other with information that is confidential and proprietary to that party or a third party, as is designated by the disclosing party ("Confidential Information")...[it goes on to say that you can't blab confidential info...]"

I don't REMEMBER any party designating that to be "confidential information"...

I could be wrong on that, though.

The Open Marketplace isn't specifically mentioned, but I don't remember anyone saying that was a secret (I doubt especially since thousands of affiliates can pull it up just by logging in and clicking the "advertiser" profile).

The agreement's at if you want to look!

Edmonton Canada
    The top and bottom of it is, since CJ changed and upped their rates to merchants they do not give a rats a*se as to whether the merchants pay us or not, CJ still get the bulk of their money regardless.

Even for dipsticks like who pay the affiliates bugger all, CJ still get their $250.00 or whatever per month.

I am certain that when gets going there is going to be a bloody lot of red faces at CJ and a lot of spin from the cheating bloody slimey merchants that will finaly get proved to be cheats.

Sorry about the language but it p*sses me off that "our truted third party" do not give a sh*t for the affiliates anymore.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread