Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    How to get backlinks to my blog
    dear all,

I creat my personal blog, and I want to get more traffic

who know best ways to get backlinks, and visitors to my blog, how to

advertise my links ?

Can you write? Offer to become a guest blogger and privide some free content just for a single "dofollow" link to your humble blog

...and further clutter up the internet.
    We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves.
    ~Lynn Hall

4. Thanks From:

Write such useful content, that it compels other bloggers to link to you.

6. Thanks From:

You could join forums related to your niche and post relevant comments to help the other members of the forum.
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

Great content can be one of the best ways to increase traffic on your blog site and everything will follow. You can also try link exchange to spread your link around the web.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    What Nabz said. Bottom line.. and be patient it's going to take some time.

Affiliate Manager Yulia from DNP's Avatar
    it all starts with very useful content, from there all doors are open, comments on the posts, be updated as much as possible, advertise it in same niche forums, make a facebook page for it.
    Good luck )
    [B]Yulia Borova
    Affiliate Manager - [B][url=http://DirectNetPartners.com][COLOR="Purple"]Tobacco Affiliate Program - GET 50$ Sign up bonus[/url][/COLOR][/B]
    Email: [email]Yulia@DirectNetPartners.com[/email] | Skype: DNPYulia | [url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/DirectNet-Partners/211572005534452]Our Facebook Page[/url][/B]

Whole lota questions
    Right now, I'm wondering how long would it take for a backlink to produce a better ranking in the search engines?

Visit other blogs and leave comments about their blog topic. Do not post your link or tell them to visit your blog. Follow their blog using the Google follow button and networked blogs button. I do this for a little while each day. You really have to network with other bloggers, especially in your niche. I have never tried to get backlinks but they are there. New content is very important as then your readers come back more often. The big plus though, is that Google picks up your new content. My blogs will show up in Google's search in just a few hours for the newest post I wrote. Many times my blog is the only blog in the search results and all the rest are regular websites selling something or informational. Hope that will help you a little bit.

If writing is your passion in life then you can make it with ease, as you write well written post or blogs then might get interested with your write ups and as return they link back to your niche.

Affiliate Manager Yulia from DNP's Avatar
    Writing can become a passion if you going to write about what you love)
    [B]Yulia Borova
    Affiliate Manager - [B][url=http://DirectNetPartners.com][COLOR="Purple"]Tobacco Affiliate Program - GET 50$ Sign up bonus[/url][/COLOR][/B]
    Email: [email]Yulia@DirectNetPartners.com[/email] | Skype: DNPYulia | [url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/DirectNet-Partners/211572005534452]Our Facebook Page[/url][/B]

Install google Ad sense on your blog. It'll help you get more traffic

Quote Originally Posted by towerheist View Post
    Install google Ad sense on your blog. It'll help you get more traffic
    huh???

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Contexual Advertising drives traffic? Sounds like you need to learn about online marketing before you start throwing around your opinion towerheist!

I think what Towerheist means is that if you have one hit a day to your site, the site reviewer for Adsense will double your hits. Makes perfect sense.

Is 'reviewer' a word?

I think everyone here agrees that great content and patience will bring you traffic. That's more important than backlinks, or what ever you think backlinks will do for you.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I think everyone here agrees that great content and patience will bring you traffic. That's more important than backlinks, or what ever you think backlinks will do for you.
    I agree that your number one task is to create great content. Relevant backlinks can help but you can't make them. As in a previous thread this week you should focus on your core website but things like social posts that link back can add some relevancy. The key factor is traffic so anything that gets others to look at your site helps. But if the site is a dog and doesn't offer anything compelling you are wasting your efforts.

Hello there betherg,

We all know that content is King. Yet you might have the best content & get no visitors, so don't just rely on posting great content. & I'm not saying give people crap content, no.

You also need to know where does your niche hang out a lot.. do they meet on facebook, twitter, forums or night clubs?? If you know where they hang out, go there & brand yourself. Look for active facebook groups, join forums, find blogs related to your niche... don't just comment on the blog & leave, build relationships with those bloggers.

Join blog directories & community sites. Find the most influential people in your niche. This really works, whenever I post something on facebook I'm guaranteed 30+ likes & a few comments just because I associated myself with influential people. My Youtube channel got 200+ subscribers in 2 months because I associated myself with influential people on Youtube.

So know your niche & you'll know how to get traffic.. & backlinks will automatically come as your blog grows. Backlins are good in Google's eyes & for authority, but don't worry a lot about them.

All The Best!

21. Thanks From:

There are plenty of ways to create backlinks to your blog. The best way in my opinion is to guest blog in other blogs within your niche. Not only do you get backlinks, you also get traffic to your blog as well as earning a reputation for yourself and your blog within your niche/community.

There's also forum participation, submitting to article directories and commenting in blogs.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd

There are many ways
    The easiest you can do is bookmark your pages as soon as you publish your post. This gives a bigger chance for readers to stumble upon your blog and visit it. Also, you can do guest posting as suggested above. Guest posts give high quality backlinks to your blog. You can also comment on blogs of your choice and request a link back to your blog. Lastly, you can go to forums like this (or blog-specific forums) and promote it. Good luck

Smile
    Submit your blog to various blog directories .Create rss feed and submit it in rss directories.Share it in social media sites.Connect with your regular audience also by blog comments..

Quote Originally Posted by samiranresto View Post
    I think article submission, blog submission, social bookmarking submission ,social networking submission ,microblogging submission , social media submission helps to get backlinks to blog
    You have to be careful. Article submission is tricky and you have to research your sites. Some sites are considered spammy and link farms and will do more harm than good. I have a sports blog and write a weekly article for a well known sister site of Technorati but I make sure that my articles are exclusive to that site. I don't want duplicate content and to be penalized.

Make sure that you do your sue diligence before taking part in any of the platforms mentioned above. Research the site before going crazy with that promotion.

Also research how you plan to utilize each platform. Social media works well for some but needs to be done correctly.

Yes, article directories are still effective, but not quite as before. You have to be smart about the directories you post your articles too. It's best to mix it with other methods of link building.
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd

first you add a original content and you give free service for some product or creat a technoroti Tag to get more traffic in your blog

How to get backlinks?
    Link Baiting is one of the best ways to get links to your site and also one of the hardest. Coming up with ideas that people will want to link to can be quite a chore, and when you are done you have to start driving traffic to the page so people know it's there. But if you succeed you will be rewarded with much higher quality links that you get from most other sources.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast