Exclamation So I've created a product. How do I get affiliates to promote it.
    Hi everyone,

I'm a bit confused. I already created a product, but I don't know how to get affiliates to promote it.

Do I just list it on ClickBank and wait for people to promote it, or do I make a move.

BTW, I don't have any JVs yet.

Please help. I'm really excited to see what will happen to my product.

Thanks everyone.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Do you have a shopping cart and are you selling the product yourself already?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Do you have a shopping cart and are you selling the product yourself already?
    Hi Chuck,

The product isn't sold yet. I'm not sure what's the best thing I can do for it. It's the first time I'm trying this out.

It's going to launch in a week, I'm only finishing up on the salesletter. It only has like a paypal button in it.

I don't really know anybody, and nobody knows me. And I don't want to spam by posting a thread telling everyone to promote my product (I know people don't like that). And I'm not sure if people will promote it even if it's listed on ClickBank because it will initially have 0 gravity.

Any ideas Chuck?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Yes, you have no business trying to get people to promote a product you haven't even promoted. You need to work on your product sales yourself. When you have an established sales volume and know your conversion then you can look into an affiliate program.

5. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Yes, you have no business trying to get people to promote a product you haven't even promoted. You need to work on your product sales yourself. When you have an established sales volume and know your conversion then you can look into an affiliate program.
    Ok. That's real solid advice Chuck. I'll promote it first, and see how it works

Thanks a lot.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread