Expedia Affiliate Network - Password Retrieval
    I've tried at least four times to retrieve my password for an older EAN account, but they won't reply back with instructions. Instead of just resetting the password, you have to email them and they have to send it manually.

It's been several weeks and there is money in the acct...does anyone know how to get a reply out EAN? I'm getting pretty frustrated with their lack of service...
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; November 29th, 2011 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Linkbaiting to see if we can get some attention

Five times emailing EAN and they won't send my password or at least reset it!! Anyone else ever had an issue with their service?

Ean
    Brent,

Sorry to hear you've not got a response.

Please email affiliate@ian.com with your Customer ID and we'll get it sorted.

John
    Expedia Affiliate Network

Thanks John...just sent another email to that address.

Commission Check question
    Hi John

I am trying to figure out what happened to my check for January as I have not recieved it yet. I have recieved my checks for November and December usually by not but January has not arrived yet. Can you please direct me to the right place to find out what happened?

Thanks
    Katie

Unhappy EAN never comes back to you
    Hi John

I have sent several (about 12) emails now to EAN/IAN. I included my CID every time. I sent emails directly to affiliate@ian dot com and via your website. But I have not received an email from you yet. Is there a phone number where I can call you?

I’m trying to log onto the Affiliate Center – but simply can’t. While I am exited to get my website live with you – it is becoming a real frustration. I changed my password twice – with no success. Apparently you have no record of me.

Please help me urgently. As I said before – I would like to get my website going as soon as possible.

BUT WHERE IS EAN???
    Last edited by BurgerBoy; September 11th, 2012 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Unlinked email

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread