LS Quickstats Loads Slowly
    Has anyone else noticed that the quickstats on the affiliate interface home page loads extremely slowly? Even changing between websites (Site IDs) loads slowly.

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, it has been loading slow for days now. It's faster to just run one of the Quick Reports than to wait on the homepage data to load.

I find everything on LS slow now... even trying to toggle between stores to pull links. Very frustrating..

i rarely check into it so I'm assuming it's worse than normal, but I've never been impressed by the home page performance. of course since most of my merchants on there have broken datafeeds, I have little incentive to ever look anyway.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I wanted to try timing it the other day, but I couldn't find a calendar.

Three spinning, spinning, spinning wheels at one time is rather hypnotizing, though. Sort of makes you want............to...........promote..........link..........share........link...........share...........link..........share...........
    Yes.........Master...............Whatever........you......say.........master....................................
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Even the Quick Reports load slowly for me. This is excruciating. Wonder why LS hasn't posted about this?
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

Quote Originally Posted by JoyUnltd View Post
    Wonder why LS hasn't posted about this?
    Silly question, Linkshare do not care about affiliates they only care about the merchants that pay them!!! And as far as their concerned they are perfect in everyway and no improvments are required since they are the BEST!!
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

I'll inquire about it in my call tomorrow with LinkShare. I've noticed it being a bit slow the last couple of weeks, but I'm attributing it to exceptionally higher than normal inquiries/traffic due to the holiday season.
    [SIZE="2"][COLOR="DimGray"][B]Online Marketing Manager[/B] (tom.featherstone at surlatable dot com)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]Sur La Table - The Art and Soul of Cooking[/COLOR][/SIZE]

9. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Featherstone View Post
    I'll inquire about it in my call tomorrow with LinkShare. I've noticed it being a bit slow the last couple of weeks, but I'm attributing it to exceptionally higher than normal inquiries/traffic due to the holiday season.
    Thanks. I was thinking it was slow due to the increased traffic as well but it has been slow for a few weeks now!

Quick Stats has always been really slow whenever I login to LS. Its a ongoing issue ....
    OpA! Giasou Ti kanies!

Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    Silly question, Linkshare do not care about affiliates they only care about the merchants that pay them!!! And as far as their concerned they are perfect in everyway and no improvments are required since they are the BEST!!
    Hah, when I posted this I saw the LS Moderator was also viewing (or had been). Was foolishly hoping for a response.
    Renée

Quote Originally Posted by JoyUnltd View Post
    Hah, when I posted this I saw the LS Moderator was also viewing (or had been). Was foolishly hoping for a response.
    Lurking and not responding is not the right action! the moderator could have said they'd look into this.

I guess LS believes things are operating just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Featherstone View Post
    I've noticed it being a bit slow the last couple of weeks, but I'm attributing it to exceptionally higher than normal inquiries/traffic due to the holiday season.
    Not having this problem with other networks' interfaces, they're just as overloaded.

bibby, I'm sure LS & the moderator are quite aware about this & have chosen not to say anything. Usually, a message is posted under "Announcements" when you log in to LS but haven't seen anything there.
    Renée

This morning (01DEC2011) running much better
    So far, this morning, the LS Publisher interface has been running *much* better for me. The past few days, it seemed to be running slowly, like powered by a Snail. Probably this is due to the extra load placed by Christmas season traffic and Affiliates who are more interested in looking at their stats than they are the rest of the year?

Looks like it was really just attributed to increased traffic causing a heavier load.
    [SIZE="2"][COLOR="DimGray"][B]Online Marketing Manager[/B] (tom.featherstone at surlatable dot com)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]Sur La Table - The Art and Soul of Cooking[/COLOR][/SIZE]

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread