Results 1 to 2 of 2
December 2nd, 2011, 06:20 AM #1
Looking for help choosing an affiliate software engine for my company
- Join Date
- December 2nd, 2011
I'm the founder of a nutrition & health company and our first product is a high-end specialty energy food. I'd like to find an affiliate software program with the following characteristics:
1) supports affiliate cookies (I prefer the "last cookie wins" setting but I'm open to input here) so we can track who referred the new customer
2) supports coupon codes (i.e. customer can get a percentage discount, free shipping, etc.)
3) supports PayPal to pay affiliates either a flat rate per sale or a percentage of sale
4) supports cookie expiration timeframe (i.e. 30 days, 60 days, never)
5) easily integrates with our existing website; today our customers pay with credit card (and sometimes with paypal) through our paypal integration
6) supports many products/services (i.e. as our company rolls out new offerings, these can be tied into our affiliate program)
7) supports a membership site; we plan to roll out a paid membership site and are also looking for a software program/service to support that offering; plus we expect our affiliate program to be able to pay out commissions each month to affiliates who have referred customers to our membership site.
Thank you in advance for any suggestions!
December 2nd, 2011, 10:12 AM #2
Matt, are you looking for a white label or network?
By jomo7 in forum Domains & HostingReplies: 7Last Post: April 10th, 2010, 10:58 PM
By dalojewels in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 13Last Post: September 7th, 2007, 05:46 PM
By otherjohn in forum Virtual Family and Off-TopicReplies: 5Last Post: September 28th, 2006, 07:02 PM
By Umbra in forum Other Affiliate NetworksReplies: 11Last Post: November 4th, 2003, 12:24 PM