Winnipeg, Mb
    OK, I was stupid! But I spent a lot of time and energy (3 or 4 hours a day for a week approx) and made enough to request a check for $80US at SURPRISE SURPRISE! They are not going to pay me!! They say i cheated! 90% of that $80US was from offers I joined under OTHER memebers!! (they pay a certain amount of "clickthru cash"... is about 7.50=$1.00US) They are unfriendly and rude when answering emails, will not provide a support number, and REFUSE to amdit they were wrong..theres no way i cheated and they know that!! Beware of using this company!!!

how did they say you were cheating ? I stay on a site the 5 seconds they want, and they give me the penny. (some sites I stay longer. I have stayed as long as 5 or 10 minutes playing games, or reading articles)

Oh well. I've only done it for 2 days. No big loss.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I think clickthru is a much better deal if you just exchange the cash for clicks to your site. Admittedly, a lot of the clicks you get will just be people trying to build up clicks for their own site, but I do seem to get 5%-15% of the hits to stay at my site for 2 minutes or more. Although they advertise it as 'look at sites/earn money', you'd actually earn a lot more cash working at Burger King a couple hours a I occaisionally use clickthru when I have some time and I am bored - and sometimes I even find sites that interest me, which is, I suppose, what clickthru is counting on.

Wow, that's sad Lola. I actually think they are one of the better "click for clicks" exchanges since I can choose what kind of sites I want to look at. I've used it mostly for finding like sites to link exchange with (folks using clickthru are obviously looking to up their traffic).

Is anyone else having this kind of trouble? I'd like to make a note of it on my page were I recommend them. I'd hate to have someone spend that kind of time and not get paid because of anything I said. However, I also think that if you just use the clicks for return visits it's better than the other such networks.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread