How to get more affiliates and sale on Sharesale?
    Now, I active my another new Shareasale Affiliate Program. It is about Electronics/computer Category. I want to know that whther my Affiliate Program will be popular on Shareasale so that I will recruit more affiliates to join and make many sales.

How could I do that?

Could I easily recruit more affiliates and make many sales with my new Shareasale Affiliate Program, please?

Can anyone really make sales from Shareasale, please?

My another old Shareasale Affiliate Program have not get any sale now. That makes me disppointed now.

What should I do?

any one can give me some ideas?

Thanks

First thing you need to understand is that the networks job isn't to get you sales. YOUR job is to create a site that converts and that is attractive to affiliates. We're a pretty greedy bunch, so if we think that we can make money promoting your site, we will. If not....

Soooo, is your site making sales already? What other marketing methods are you utilizing besides AM? What's your current conversion rate? What steps are you taking to recruit affiliates? What differentiates your site/program from the other thousands of electronics/computer retailers?

And these are just some of the things that you should be considering. It really isn't as easy as; if you build it, they will come. If all you've done is open an account on ShareASale, YOU WILL FAIL.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

3. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Exactly what rematt stated and list that here. If you will not or can not then you answered your own question.

If our website already attract some traffic and generate some sales, but we want to have more by joining affiliate networks, what should we do? Thank you!

If our website already attract some traffic and generate some sales, but we want to have more by joining affiliate networks, what should we do?
    Research your competition in the top affiliate networks and see if there is opportunity to launch a program. Then contact the best fit networks to see what the cost and requirements are. Do your homework.

Hi Chuck,
    Thank you for your reply. I am new to affiliate marketing. where can I "Research your competition in the top affiliate networks"? I am doing my homework now, but it seems to me that lots of information is not transparent. It might just because I haven't found the right approach to research it. Can you give me some suggestion?

Thank you very much!

Outsourced Program Manager Sarah Bundy's Avatar
    Hi DongDress1, you can also hire an outsourced program manager or management company to help you with the affiliate recruitment and activity rate. They will help you figure out the best way to promote your product, position your program against the competition and work with your affiliates to get what they need to succeed. There is a list of great outsourced program managers (OPMs) you can check out on this forum. Just keeping in mind that you will have to PAY them for their time, and they do not work on commission only. Just keep it in mind if you decide to go this route.

where can I "Research your competition in the top affiliate networks"?
    You have to apply as an affiliate to the networks and then search for keywords related to your products and services. It will give you tremendous insight into what you are competing against.

I think you are asking a very good question, as ShareASale does not have a system to invite affiliates (like GAN for example). You can try their Aquarium (which hasn't been working for us very well yet). Or you can find SAS affiliates on the forums like this. ShareASale lets you post monthly promos here. Good luck!

I'm hoping being active in forums like this will help! Good luck and pass along any tips you come up with.

xo,

Catherine
    Last edited by teezone; March 7th, 2012 at 12:35 AM. Reason: link removed - read forum rules

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread