2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I'm getting so pissed at affiliate managers who think their affiliate pool is to stupid to notice them stealing our commissions.

eCost.com has reversed for no reason every single transaction over 520.00 since the start of the year. This con-artist company subs out fulfillment and only offers 1% commissions. They never respond to any challenges beyond a cut and paist spin on "must have been a cancelled order". Avoid them like the HIV virus. They figured in 55% reversals for Nov-Dec & Jan peak shopping periods then dropped it down to 30-35% flat line thereafter til next Christmas.

PcMall has a similar pattern. Every sale over 600.00 is reversed and the reason is "other" if a duplicate order is shown then they cancell both and ship the products. These wanks have cheated me out of 29,000 cancelled orders 9n the last 12 months. They to have an affiliate manager who sets a reversal percentage and arbritarily cancells orders to that level. Thank God their are some TigerDirect's out there since all other PC products affiliate merchants are CROOKS and deserve their place in PUD's ****edcompany.com.

Five times this year alone I challenged them to justify cancelling orders to no avail. Drop these con artists who divert sales pay squatt and follow TODD's ABC plan to merchant riches. Kill the cookies -turn off the carts during peak shopping times -use reversals above industry averages and pay only for the new customer acquisition..never for followup sales.

Come on you guys let's start roasting some pigs before these guys and their ilk milk us out of another prime shopping period. Post your merchants who you suspect of fraud.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Amazingg that these 2 merchants feel they can get away with 35-55% reversals when TigerDirect with 312 sales over the last year from the same traffic had ZERO reversals. Overstock in 2 years had 3 reversals on my traffic with over 600 sales. The 2 are harddogggds merchants with credit card fraud screeners attached to their shoppingg cart program. Pure fraud!!

ABW Ambassador
    Don't know about PCMall have no links to them, but ecost i have had 2 sales, $1230 and $980, both went thru.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread