I discussed this a bit in the CJ forum, but I just wanted it recorded here. They do not pay out commissions because they do not track sales. STAY AWAY.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    1461 clciks in 2 years without a sale says it all. Real dog of a merchant even though they have a niche' product line that should sell at a clip of 1 sale per every 50 clicks.

ABW Ambassador
    I was about to put them up until i read what you wrote, but then i checked their EPC, its $24.24 so somebody is getting some sales and they have a chargeback of 0%

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I have them as a mechant at BeFree not CJ. So thta explains their non conversion. They either pulled their BF sales reprting tags or their cart can't support both tags at the same time. NET results is I'll never see a sale from them on BF traffic. Time to pull down their links. You guys either get them to come here and explain ..or pass on the word they fudge their EPC figures and really don't perform at that level unless through some parasite -spammer program.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by eaglefire:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by johnniebry:
    &lt;STRONG&gt;I was about to put them up until i read what you wrote, but then i checked their EPC, its $24.24 so somebody is getting some sales&lt;/STRONG&gt;<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I know who too. I'll let that person come to their defense [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] since I don't want to spoil the fun. I've not had any sales either even tho their pages on my site get plenty of traffic and clicks.

_{_<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHO?

=================
    Profound statement HERE.

Could somebody please explain how Hellodirect can have such a high EPC, but not convert at all despite HIGHLY targeted and numerous clicks?

I can understand fudging here and there, but this does not make sense to me. Not EVERYBODY has morpheus or whatever installed...

check this old thread:
    http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...89&m=400608689

He who steals a minaret prepares a proper
    cover beforehand, said of someone who intends to do something illegal.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread