Does any one know how I can get intouch with Great buy Usa.
    Someone bought something from great buy Usa through our site and is having problems with her refund.
    I called their customer service and the lady was so rude. She also refused to give me the affiliate contact saying that was against her official duties and said they do not have any email addresses at Great Buy USA.
    Finally she hung up on me.
    I am taking their links down from our site but first I need to help our visitor sort out this mess.

I think Haiko should have a topic for merchants with bad customer service so we can all avoid such merchants since it affects the reputation of our sites as well.

I am the E-Commerce Manager at GreatBuyUSA.com and I am very concearned that one of your customers was mistreated and not provided the correct information as to how to reach us.

Please email me directly with your contact info and I will personally make sure that this situation is resolved.

Sincerely,
    Corey Newhouse
    corey@greatbuyusa.com

Corey Newhouse
    GreatBuyUSA.com
    http://www.GreatBuyUSA.com

15 years and counting
    A few months ago, (or before ABW) it would have been hard to believe such a problem could be solved as easily. I'm really pleased of the way ABW is able to help good communication between affiliates and merchants (and customers)

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

Thanks Corey,
    I sent you a PM and also an email

Hi Corey,
    Thanks for the prompt reply and I must say I am pleased with your customer service manager Pat. I am pleased to see this issue solved. We need more of such affiliate managers and thanks to Haiko for ABW, it is really doing wonders and makes affiliate marketing worth the try.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread