Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bridaluxe Affiliate Program Ignoring Affiliates
    Hi Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but could not find where I should place this one. I have sent several emails over two months to Bridaluxe and IMs without one reply. I have been trying to get payment on cleared publisher payments going back to July. It is not much $50 but I really would like to receive payment towards Christmas gifts. Is anyone else in contact with them? On the web site the only email is Jennifer's. Is there a problem with them? I am worried as one email can go astray but this is now months of no response. I hope they are ok.
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; January 23rd, 2012 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Added links to the merchant site

Ditto here, also made phone calls. Very unusual. Hope someone can shed some light on this! Not a good sign, never had this problem before.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Moved this to the Unethical Merchants forum and updated the title. Let's see if we can get some attention to these issue. Please post here if you have having similar issues.

4. Thanks From:

Bridaluxe is now owned by Hollis Interactive but it seems that Mark Malone or any other identifiable human has been removed from their website, Twitter & Facebook accounts. Apparently, someone's at the wheel as recent posts were made in Twitter & FB.
    Renée

6. Thanks From:

Hi Thank you for replying. I have left yet another phone message without any reply. I also contacted tuxedosdirect.com as I had just received notification of another sale and commission (ironically via a Bridaluxe KaChing email) and told them that I had not received commission from them via Bridaluxe for months. I asked if they could please pass on my email to them with a request for a reply. They sent a reply stating that they would forward the email. Nothing else was said. Again not heard anything. It is frustrating as the Advertisers are paying Bridaluxe but Bridaluxe are not passing on their payments to the Publishers. If Bridaluxe cannot pay out $50 then it is a serious cause for concern and someone at Bridaluxe needs to address it. Thank you.

Popshops.com has recently announced that they were dropping all Bridaluxe merchants as of 3/1/12. I have asked them why put haven't received a response yet.
    Danny W Bonin Jr
    Bonin Group, Inc.

Unhappy Bridaluxe
    Oh dear.... does not look good. Looks like we will be whistling for our commission payments. So sad as this is the season for great sales on Bridal items. I hope the advertisers find new companies asap. Thanks for the info.

Popshops.com has recently announced that they were dropping all Bridaluxe merchants as of 3/1/12. I have asked them why put haven't received a response yet.

Looking like very unethical behavior by Bridaluxe!

Search for Hollis Interactive on LinkedIn:
    Hollis Interactive, Inc. | LinkedIn
    Not showing President or Lead Developer, just marketing staff.

Mark Malone Public Profile on LinkedIn:
    Mark Malone | LinkedIn
    Mark Malone is not currently open to receiving Introductions or InMail™.

Surprise, surprise!
    Renée

Thanks
    Hi Thanks for your message/s I could not reply through the link..... my account is not set up(?) I have implemented the copy as advised. Thank you and a great day. Carol

Quote Originally Posted by boningroup View Post
    Received a response from Popshops.com - We have several BridaLuxe merchant that have outdated product feeds. I have emailed all of the contacts we have for Bridaluxe and have not heard back for several weeks.
    Danny W Bonin Jr
    Bonin Group, Inc.

Popshops
    Thank you for the info re: Popshops.

The feeds are not being updated.... Is that Bridaluxe management or the Advertisers individually? I would assume that each Advertiser is responsible for their own product feed so why penalize the rest of the companies? Oh well the news does not seem to be good any way you look at it.

Thanks again.
    Carol

Its the affiliate manager's responsibility to make sure that datafeed is working. There enough notices to flag an out of date regardless of networks. This is a downsize and unmanaged program.

15. Thanks From:

Datafeed
    Thanks Chuck

Online Marketing Consultant
    I haven't been paid either and my emails haven't been answered.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Account Manager
    Response to Bridaluxe Issues
    Hello -
    My name is Angela and I have recently started working for Bridaluxe. I am the new Account Manager working with our Publishers and Advertisers. Unfortunately, over the past few months I understand there has been a lack of communication on our end. We are in the process of restoring this communication with our Publishers and Advertisers.

I sincerely apologize for the issues you have had with Bridaluxe and am confident that these will not be repeated. My goal is to help fix these past issues so you will not have any going forward. Communication is key. Bridaluxe.com has been updated with my contact information so there will be no more trouble with getting in touch with Bridaluxe.

Checks for affiliate commissions will be going out today. I have also been in contact with Popshops and am hopeful that I can restore our relationship.

I am in the process of working with our internal team to ensure that the feed issues you have had are fixed.

Please let me know if you have any questions & how I can help to restore our relationship.
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; June 11th, 2014 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Removed last name at members request.

19. Thanks From:

Sorry Rollerblader...... It would be nice if they responded and at least explained but I don't think we will be paid now.

Online Marketing Consultant
    They're logged in and reading this post so someone is paying attention. I took screen shots of my last payment and what I'm owed...which isn't much to be honest. I have copies of the emails I've sent, etc... I have always been a huge fan and supporter of their network so I hope they respond positively, pay their Affiliates and begin to become a great network again.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Yes I hope so too. We all have problems and managing is not easy. If they are reading this I would say that it is better to explain what is happening. There is always a way to salvage things. Better to try and fix it and continue. People are very supportive when given the chance.

Angela thanks for stepping in. Your post was moderated as you hadn't posted before and added a signature to the post. I have cleared this up so now your post can be seen. Sounds like Bridaluxe wants to clear up these matters. When all who have posted here feel things are corrected we can move this thread to a better forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridaluxe View Post
    Hello -
    My name is Angela Cirrone and I have recently started working for Bridaluxe. I am the new Account Manager working with our Publishers and Advertisers. Unfortunately, over the past few months I understand there has been a lack of communication on our end. We are in the process of restoring this communication with our Publishers and Advertisers.

I sincerely apologize for the issues you have had with Bridaluxe and am confident that these will not be repeated. My goal is to help fix these past issues so you will not have any going forward. Communication is key. Bridaluxe.com has been updated with my contact information so there will be no more trouble with getting in touch with Bridaluxe.

Checks for affiliate commissions will be going out today. I have also been in contact with Popshops and am hopeful that I can restore our relationship.

I am in the process of working with our internal team to ensure that the feed issues you have had are fixed.

Please let me know if you have any questions & how I can help to restore our relationship.
    Thank you!! And to ABW, Angela.
    Renée

25. Thanks From:

Hi Angela Thank you for the post. It will be great to have Bridaluxe back online. Awesome news re checks being issued. Good luck in your new job and I am sure you will get everything sorted. Take care. Carol

Account Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Angela thanks for stepping in. Your post was moderated as you hadn't posted before and added a signature to the post. I have cleared this up so now your post can be seen. Sounds like Bridaluxe wants to clear up these matters. When all who have posted here feel things are corrected we can move this thread to a better forum.
    Thank you Chuck.

I will be working hard to reply to each and every one of your concerns. I know it will take time to rebuild the trust that has been damaged. Please know that I genuinely want work together to be a team and work towards your successes.

Angela

28. Thanks From:

Update please - did everyone get paid, feeds get fixed, etc.?
    Hello everyone,

Could you please share whether all is now well with Bridaluxe? Did you all get your checks? Are the feeds fixed and Popshops still working with them? Has Angela picked up the ball and made sure everyone got what they needed? I have a post about the [link removed] and people are assuming the worst so we need some positive closure here and there so new potential affiliates know whether to proceed or not. Thank you.
    Last edited by teezone; March 6th, 2012 at 12:16 PM. Reason: you are not allowed to post links to your site - pls read forum rules

Hi, I received an email this morning from Angela stating that the checks are being raised today and tomorrow so payment is imminent. I believe some affiliates have already received payment. I have sent an email to Popshops asking if Bridaluxe is coming back online. The companies that I clicked on had invalid product messages but Bridaluxe is still listed as one of Popshops participating affiliate programs. I have sent several emails to Angela and she has responded each time so I feel confident that someone in the company is actively working on our behalf. I know we walk a fine line between support and empty pockets but hopefully all they needed was some time to collect, collate and adjust.

31. Thanks From:

Hi Just received a reply from Popshops: 'We are still working with Bridaluxe to resolve issues with their feeds. Unfortunately, I do not have a time frame for when this will be resolved.' So they are working on it which is good news. Let's hope it is resolved soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast