I started using Exit Exchange about two or three weeks ago as an experiment. I am unimpressed in general but the clickthrough rate is 7-10%. This seems to be in the TGTBT category.

I've seen many comments around here that I agree with such as, the ads displayed are tacky, popunders are irritating, etc etc. I could go on and on, but that 7-10% stops me.

Am I really getting that number or is there something in their code that makes my trackers think people are actually clicking and coming to my site? Anyone know? Also I have made few sales from those clicks so any advice, comments, etc are requested about Exit Exchange in general.

Thanks again...

I don't know about the program you're talking about but I signed up with one similar Sunday the only difference being it's all gambling traffic.Like everyone else
    I've never been big on popunders or anything
    like them but I bit the bullet and gave it a try.To make a long story short they approved me Tuesday,I put the code in late that evening (they said it would take about 12 hours to start seeing some traffic)My traffic has increased since yesterday and so have sales and sales are the bottom line with me because they have really been poor
    since the first of February.

I forgot I started this thread. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I've verified that there may be a few errant clickthroughs, but the numbers I was seeing were an unintentional problem with my tracker and the advertising ExitExchange utilizes. For all intents and purposes, no clicks, no sales, no deal.

2;1 ratio is unacceptable but wait there's more!!! For $15/month I can get a 1;1 ratio. Whatever. SEEEE YAAAA

No recomendation here. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Our service did indeed test this service. We were very displeased with the conversion ratio versus the amount of traffic we were giving them in return. We promptly quit this service after 2 weeks evaluation period.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread