Lightbulb I feel very sorry that my affiliates have not received the Sept and Oct commissions
    Hi ALL,

I am very sorry to find that My affiliates have not received the payment for the period Sept 1 to Oct 31.although the payment for November has been received.

I have successfully paid Sept commissions on Oct 9, and Oct commissions on Nov 7,both used a new bank account. Linkshare can not Identify the new account, so they have not sent out the commissions.

I have noted this problem On Nov 15th,and tried my best to contact linkshare to send out commissions. Because of the holidays, until Dec 14th linkshare Senior Credit & Collections Analyst said to me that she will be going to take a look in depth at my account later this week.

I feel so sorry for the hard work panter delaying to receive the comissions. I should check the commission payment on 10th of each month。

Affiliate Manager

Emerald City
    Hi Sunny,
    I don't know you, but it was thoughtful of you to post this message for your affiliates. Hope all gets straightened out with LS.
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Park City Utah
    Moved here so the LS moderator can see it.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread