Unhappy 6pm expired me after I referred 10K revenue for them in Nov
    6pm expired me after I referred 10K revenue for them in Nov, and half month pasted, they did not approve my re-application...
    50% of my leads are return customers...
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; December 18th, 2011 at 02:53 PM. Reason: link baiting

Have you asked them for an explanation?

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

From their Terms and Conditions: 3.c. Agreement Not to Offer Discounts or Coupons Relating to Us
    You seem to be a coupon freak as your name suggests. I think this can be the reason for your removal, Are you promoting them on Coupon sites ?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Good question!

I see "Publishers may only use coupons and promotional codes that are provided exclusively through the affiliate program"

I didn't dig through and check them one-by-one, but it does appear that the specials published on her site are the ones that are provided to affiliates through the CJ interface.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

6PM is managed by same team that manages Zappos, and I have failed to receive reply from them 2 times last three months. If they didn't tell the reason for the termination to Sophia, then I fear it will never be known as they are in no mood to communicate with their affiliates.

Are you sure you weren't doing any PPC or Trademark stuff?

Reason I ask is that 6PM sent out a surprise coupon code to affiliates earlier in the week via email so I can't understand why they wouldn't have wanted us to promote it. Plus most of the larger coupon sites all still promote coupons on 6PM (when they're available).
    Merchants, build your own coupon landing pages with [URL="http://couponzor.com/"]Couponzor[/URL] - Example Landing Page: [URL="http://istockphoto.couponzor.com/"]iStockPhoto Coupons[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Coupons View Post
    6pm expired me after I referred 10K revenue for them in Nov, and half month pasted, they did not approve my re-application...
    50% of my leads are return customers...
    Can I ask, what do you thin is the proble why they banned you?

I just want to ask for I have an account there, and Its my first time.

Thanks

If it were me and they wouldn't let me back in, I would change their coupon page to say: "Don't Buy from 6pm - Check out 'competitor' instead:" and then I'd offer coupons for their biggest competitor. You could have a more info link on why people shouldn't buy from them, and give them the story on why people shouldn't buy from 6pm, just to be fair to 6pm..

ABW Ambassador
    6pm do allow coupons, I was ranking no1 to no3 for years right up to a few months ago with them for top searches until Google decided Retailmenot makes a nice bed partner and realized I had not spent a cent on adwords so took me out of their face and hid me several pages back.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

I was ranking no1 to no3 for years right up to a few months ago with them for top searches until Google decided Retailmenot makes a nice bed partner and realized I had not spent a cent on adwords so took me out of their face and hid me several pages back.
    As long as newbie's minds get poisoned with BS like this on forums like this, it's going to be easy for those of us who know better to make a living. Potential competitors are getting irresponsibly mislead by people who are frustrated because they read and believed the same kind of bullcrap that keeps getting posted around here day after day, year after year.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by davidh View Post
    As long as newbie's minds get poisoned with BS like this on forums like this, it's going to be easy for those of us who know better to make a living. Potential competitors are getting irresponsibly mislead by people who are frustrated because they read and believed the same kind of bullcrap that keeps getting posted around here day after day, year after year.
    that is your view, i have my view. I believe Retailmetnot & google are in bed. Google is all about making money, unfortunately google fanboys the world over still think they are nice guys with the silly name! As long as noobs are fed crap like you write then nothing will change and people will still keep saying "lets Google it".
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread