where i can purchase domain.
    I am new in affiliate marketing.As a affiliate marketer i want a dynamic web site.For this reason i need to purchase a domain.In Google i found lot of option for buying this domain.But purchase rate is fully different from each other.For that reason i have not understood which domain reseller is best.I want to buy this domain in low rate with best service..

So any one can help me for purchase this.

Their are some many places to buy a domain name GoDaddy is a big one, most most places charge around $8 - $10 a year for a .com

My only suggestion is to NOT Host and the same place you buy the domain keep the two separate.

I also do not take advantage of Free Domain names with hosting packages but maybe that's just me. I do not want my host to have any control of my domain names.

If you have any other question please feel free to ask. Good Luck!!
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

To what KSE said, I will only add that it's best to go with an outfit that has an established reputation, not whatever wheeler-dealer happens to be offering a lower price. For things like this (domains, hosting, etc), saving a dollar or two today will inevitably lead you to hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of headaches in the future.

So I'll recommend Godaddy too.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

VY Canis Majoris
    I have been using NameCheap for 7 years and never had a single thought of leaving them. I have 140 domains there currently. Once you cross 50 domains you get about $1 off for domain registrations and renewals.

Fighting the good fight... Convergence's Avatar
    We buy our domains from ourselves through either of our two white label reseller programs since 2003 .

Even our retail prices for .com domains are less than GoDaddy's retail prices...
    Merchants: In the fashion or home appliance niches? Contact us for placement opportunities for: the US (National and now LOCAL markets), UK, and CA.

I would recommend Enom. We are using their services since a long time and haven't faced any issue. Prices are are fair and domain control panel is easy to use …

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Park City Utah
    I've used Bulk Register for a long time, premium price but robust service, I trust them.

8. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread