Lightbulb Seo Organics for Dummies
    I have no Idea why I have been removed from Google's Organic Indexing . For a year now I have been listed on page one for almost all keyword phrases . My site was removed from organics after I tried for a Adwords Account and denied because it's an affiliate website and I use bridging .The adwords department assured me that their policies would not affect my organic index listings. Two or three weeks after my adwords denial I was removed from Google's organic indexing . Could someone shed some light of why and possibly view peaceofminesurvival.com .I don't see how there should be any issues . It has been thirteen months with no issues related to what I'm dealing with now.

Well the Google staff aren't the brightest employees around...

A few years ago my products where removed from Google Base (or whatever it's called now, if it even exists anymore). When I contacted them they told me it was because their terms state you have to be the owner of the products and you can't dropship them...

But they WERE my own products that I had manufactured for my business and I shipped them myself. The products even had my company website name on the label in big bold letters... every time emailed them to try to explain that I just got the same generic copy and paste email back.

So none of my products were listed anymore under my own account but yet since I listed my products in eBay and Amazon they still showed up in Base even though those guys didn't own the products or shipped them to customers... wonder why.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Well for starters it hasn't been years as your site is only a year old. Registered 9 Dec 2010.

The Google still shows 12 pages indexed with the www and an additional three pages without the www (includes your blog).

• When is the last time you updated your content?
    • What keywords put you on page one?

It is possible that a human at the Google actually reviewed your website and determined it not worthy enough to be on page one for your keywords. Manual reviews do happen from time to time.

Bottom line is your site is "thin" and 12-15 pages may not be enough content for you to compete with the vast number of related websites out there...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Quote Originally Posted by Tweerym View Post
    I have no Idea why I have been removed from Google's Organic Indexing . For a year now I have been listed on page one for almost all keyword phrases . My site was removed from organics after I tried for a Adwords Account and denied because it's an affiliate website and I use bridging .The adwords department assured me that their policies would not affect my organic index listings. Two or three weeks after my adwords denial I was removed from Google's organic indexing . Could someone shed some light of why and possibly view peaceofminesurvival.com .I don't see how there should be any issues . It has been thirteen months with no issues related to what I'm dealing with now.
    Maybe I haven't had enough coffee yet - but I swear it seems like you changed/added to your post...

First of all I said," That the site has been up for a year ". I'm not saying that this site is better than any other site, some humane may say this. I know that it's a ten page website .My Course for dummies said that it's the content that indexes you on what page you may be on not the number of pages. I can have more visibility if I have more pages ,this I know.
    My understanding is that a phrase of words in a page content appears more than 3% of the content determines what page you will be indexed on. I positioned for page one with the phrase," Freeze Dried ready made to eat foods" as an example.

That's Wrong Reversal Magnet,Does Google have Employees that have nothing better to do than destroy other people's lives ?

First of all I said," That the site has been up for a year ".
    Not to get into a pissing contest but I don't remember that.

I'm not saying that this site is better than any other site, some humane may say this.
    But it has to be better than nearly all others to get on page one.

I know that it's a ten page website .My Course for dummies said that it's the content that indexes you on what page you may be on not the number of pages. I can have more visibility if I have more pages ,this I know.
    Yes and no. You need content and it has to remain fresh. Content is king but it's only part of the overall equation to get displayed on the first page. Your site doesn't have that.

My understanding is that a phrase of words in a page content appears more than 3% of the content determines what page you will be indexed on. I positioned for page one with the phrase," Freeze Dried ready made to eat foods" as an example.
    You have the phrase "Freeze Dried ready made to eat foods" on one page, and it's used ONCE: Survival_Freeze_dried_foods.php

"Freeze Dried ready made to eat foods"

Should be the title of your page
    Should be in your page's meta description
    Should be in your page's URL
    Should be used more than once in your page

Basic SEO is about optimizing each page. Making sure each page is relevant to the next will help increase the overall value and "weight" to your website.

Your site was reviewed a few months ago. What advice, if any, did you take from those that offered it then?

But it has to be better than nearly all others to get on page one.
    My guess would be then that it was .
    Yes and no. You need content and it has to remain fresh. Content is king but it's only part of the overall equation to get displayed on the first page. Your site doesn't have that.
    I'm not sure what you mean by fresh? Do you mean that I would have to rewrite different content everyday because I haven't observed any website doing that in my niche. I'm not sure what you mean My site doesn't have that?
    You have the phrase "Freeze Dried ready made to eat foods" on one page, and it's used ONCE: Survival_Freeze_dried_foods.php

Yes, I can see where I'm making some major mistakes with my php file extension. Keywords are the same thing as meta tags aren't they?
    Your site was reviewed a few months ago. What advice, if any, did you take from those that offered it then?
    If your talking about the advice that I received from ABestWeb then Yes I followed most all of their advise I believe.

My guess would be then that it was .
    Tweerym, all due respect. Your site isn't, and has never been, better than other sites in your niche. Certainly not page one worthy. There are other factors as to why you could have seen your site on page one of the SERPs, including browser choice, past search queries, etc.

I'm not sure what you mean by fresh? Do you mean that I would have to rewrite different content everyday because I haven't observed any website doing that in my niche. I'm not sure what you mean My site doesn't have that?
    When was the last time you wrote more than once about a targeted key phrase/term?

Yes, I can see where I'm making some major mistakes with my php file extension. Keywords are the same thing as meta tags aren't they?
    Not .php file extensions but your urls. They can end in any extension or none at all.

Keywords are not the same as meta tags. There is a keyword meta tag but don't even bother. Most search engines ignore them. Your meta DESCRIPTION tag, and title are far, far, far more important.

If your talking about the advice that I received from ABestWeb then Yes I followed most all of their advise I believe.
    I recommend you go back and review the reviews offered.

http://www.abestweb.com/forums/site-...ns-148636.html

Tweerym, all due respect. Your site isn't, and has never been, better than other sites in your niche. Certainly not page one worthy. There are other factors as to why you could have seen your site on page one of the SERPs, including browser choice, past search queries, etc.
    That is very insulting and I do not take it in a respectful way!I don't know how you can possibly say that unless your just bias of the site . I have a rank tracker soft ware and I have proof of what pages my phrases landed on . Further more I followed those pages on the top seo, Google, Bing, Ask,Yahoo,and the list goes on to make sure my software was correct . It seems like you know more about my site than I do .The last advise that I received was confusion this advise is just confusion.Do a page source, Meta name ="keywords" and then your phrases .Your right I don't want to have a pissing contest and really I not Stupid .I guess this is the wrong forum for me to get a straight answer.I'm really getting a bad impression with AbestWeb. Talk about getting way off the issue , I know what position I held and I don't need the mind games. I guess if I want some real answers I just in roll back into college at least there I will get some real answers.

I have a rank tracker soft ware and I have proof of what pages my phrases landed on
    You're missing the point of the comments here...

You seem to be fixated on your ranking software & now have an expectation that's where you belong - how about your original content, look & feel, regular updates, ongoing development?

Many affiliates here spend hours updating their site each day - if you're going to try to rank in their niches, twelve static pages isn't going to remain high in google, no matter what ranking software tells you.

Google always gives newer sites a chance, it doesn't sound like your site has been removed, you have just moved down the list. The position you held is not the position you now have... so you need to work on improving your site. That's a reality for every person (or company) who owns & manages their own websites. SEO is a constantly changing algorithm, and you may have noticed that Google doesn't publish their criteria. But you now have to ask yourself these questions about your site:

Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: More guidance on building high-quality sites

You were given some very constructive points on how to improve your site - not for search engines, but for visitors. Google has always said to build your site for visitors first...

Tweerym, your site doesn't exist in a vacuum. You have competitors who are also actively working to rank better. They were successful and you weren't.

You've been given—free—great feedback here from some top affiliate marketers and I know some of it has been harsh. You would do well to take it all in and act on their suggestions.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

13. Thanks From:

I have no Idea why I have been removed from Google's Organic Indexing .
    Em, this might be the reason your website got unindexed.
    it's an affiliate website and I use bridging .
    Big G doesn't like bridge pages or doorway pages.

That's Wrong Reversal Magnet,Does Google have Employees that have nothing better to do than destroy other people's lives ?
    "Destroy other people's lives?" HUH?
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Big G doesn't like bridge pages or doorway pages.
    Is there another way for affiliates because as far as I know you post the banners CJ offers you and that is bridging. The department of Ad words said ," you can't be banned for Bridging,and does not effect the organics with Google. How can I run a Cart if its not my product? Which affiliate Does Publish their own widget?

Bill Said,
    "Destroy other people's lives?" HUH?
    Reversal Magnet Said,
    "Well the Google staff aren't the brightest employees around..."
    A few years ago my products where removed from Google Base (or whatever it's called now, if it even exists anymore). When I contacted them they told me it was because their terms state you have to be the owner of the products and you can't dropship them...

But they WERE my own products that I had manufactured for my business and I shipped them myself. The products even had my company website name on the label in big bold letters... every time emailed them to try to explain that I just got the same generic copy and paste email back.

So none of my products were listed anymore under my own account but yet since I listed my products in eBay and Amazon they still showed up in Base even though those guys didn't own the products or shipped them to customers... wonder why.
    Tweerym Said,
    "That's Wrong Reversal Magnet,Does Google have Employees that have nothing better to do than destroy other people's lives ?"

Basic SEO is about optimizing each page. Making sure each page is relevant to the next will help increase the overall value and "weight" to your website.
    I'm going to look into this further when I purchase more pages.

Just wondering what you meant by "when I purchase more pages" ??? Are you paying an SEO company or someone else to create your pages for you on your site??
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    Just wondering what you meant by "when I purchase more pages" ??? Are you paying an SEO company or someone else to create your pages for you on your site??
    Using:

Quote Originally Posted by Convergence View Post
    ...lose the GoDaddy/Starfield "Website Tonight" setup. Try a WordPress blog, and stick to: K.I.S.S.

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread