ABW Ambassador
    Merchant joined - Oct 14th - Still new?
    The Merchant (Prosper.com) has my interest, but the 3 month EPC and 7 day EPC are still saying New. Still might be too soon for 3 months, but shouldn't 7 day be showing up? Or that doesn't show up until 3 month does?

They also have a program on ShareAsale, which is showing stats. So that should mean the program is paying affiliates even on CJ, right?

And of course I could join it on SaS (would prefer to), but on CJ they have a $100 bonus per lead this month. So.. rather promote it on CJ.

EDIT: Okay, I'm blind, under GET LINKS some links do have 7 day EPC's (they were just further down the page lol). Laugh at me!
    Last edited by Hardaka; December 17th, 2011 at 05:40 PM.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    The CJ program was started before the SAS program. The 7 Day SAS EPC is good but reversals are high. That may be due to SMB owners trying to borrow money to use part for Christmas and not qualifying. I would go with the CJ program for the extra commission and trust the SAS stats.

3. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador
    Actually, SaS says it is $150, while the CJ bonus makes it $200. Although the description in SaS claims $100, but what the system lists is what to go with? Seems the page I find both programs going to, is an out dated one. So would like to use the custom link feature, but it wasn't active in SaS. I've never tried it, but is redirecting your affiliate link so it lands on a different page of the merchant then it is supposed to, considered a violation, or no?

This is a merchant I actually feel like I can support too, since I like the idea of peer 2 peer loans. Just not liking the LP.

And thanks.
    Last edited by Hardaka; December 18th, 2011 at 03:43 PM.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread