Question Valueclickmedia - Anyone use them??
    I just wondering if any affiliates use Valueclickmedia to display Ads on their sites??

I using AdSense now and finding it great but I always looking for more options??

Are their other options that you use on your sites other then AdSense / Valueclickmedia??

Thanks
    Kevin..........
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

I also thinking if I want to use Ads from more then one Ad Network including AdSense I should use DoubleClick for Publishers??

Again anyone use DoubleClick for Publishers??
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

If you find a way to get approved by Valueclick, please let us know how. 10 years ago they'd take in just about any tom dick or harry who applied, but nowadays they seem to be very picky and demanding about traffic volume (they declined my 40k uvd site because it was not enough traffic for their consideration).
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Quote Originally Posted by davidh View Post
    If you find a way to get approved by Valueclick, please let us know how. 10 years ago they'd take in just about any tom dick or harry who applied, but nowadays they seem to be very picky and demanding about traffic volume (they declined my 40k uvd site because it was not enough traffic for their consideration).
    I got declined as well, The problem with their signup they allow only one site to be listed. I listed the site that list all of my sites but they did not even click on the link to display all of my sites.

Kevin...........

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread