Thread: Affiliate Help Please?

Question Affiliate Help Please?
    I just signed up to kaspersky security affiliate program. They use One Network Direct for there affiliate network.

My problem is I have a few issues with the program that needs fixing (serious issues in my eyes as an affiliate).

My main issue is when I click on my One Network Direct affiliate it takes up to 20 seconds before it redirects to the kaspersky website. This is a major issue as common sense tells me people will leave because the site is taking to long to load.

I'm new to affiliate marketing and would love your advice on communicating my issues to both One Network Direct and kaspersky.

Thank you in advanced!

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Moved this to the One Network Direct forum and pinged DR Affiliate Team to see if we can get you some help.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    comodo427, I absolutely agree this is a major issue and people (including me when this happens) will close the window and move on. It could be a temporary issue, and I would wait until after New Years and check it then to see if the loading problem has been resolved. If no one has responded to this thread by then, I would absolutely contact them and raise the issue before removing their links.

Also, it could be an issue with your ISP or your browser. I would at least try a different browser before making any decisions.
    Last edited by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound; December 29th, 2011 at 08:45 PM. Reason: typo
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

4. Newsletter Signup