I hope this thread is also for reporting network experiences too . If I have posted in an incorrect thread , please forgive me .

I am/was a member of the marketing network , Clixgalore . After waiting more than two months to get paid the money that was already debited from my account , I still have not been paid and with no explanation as to the delay .

I can not log in , nor can I retrieve my password and there are even more moneys due me now . Since I can not check my stat's at this time , as of the last time I was able to those view stat's , ALL monies due me are approximately $170 US , UK and AU dollars combined .

Clixgalore has not been supportive or cooperative , claiming they had replied to my many e-mails . That is a completely complete falsehood . And from reading many other complains in affiliate forums , this "no reply" practice is a common clixgalore pattern , especially with affiliates due payment .

It was not until I told them I plan to get the word out about my treatment and about their poor service that I then I received a reply threatening to sue me . Since the truth always exonerates any guilt , as you can see I don't fear them . I realize they were trying to intimate me as they will have to answer the question before a judge and under oath , "Did you pay ?"

They have an office very close to my home and I plan to sue them after I have exhausted normal collection practices . Not only will I be I seeking moneys due me , but I am hoping to implement punitive damages of the maximum $5000 for two reasons . The latter reason is so the debt can not be bankrupted .

I have written many of the merchants under the ClixGalore roof to inform them that in all likelihood they were charged for my work , but I did not get paid -- nor have I gotten an explanation as to why have not gotten paid . I would bet these merchants didn't get my earnings refunded to them either . I'm not the only affiliate that has had trouble collecting or getting any support . This seem to be an increasing pattern with CG .

I would encourage anyone considering using CG services to proceed with great caution . If you are already affiliated with CG , look for red flags you may have previously ignored . You may not as yet suffered any problems . But if they continue to abuse affiliates and merchants , as more comes to light , it is certain that many will suffer for their non payment , merchant rip off practices and their lack of member support .

It is very hard for me as am internet marketeer's to earn online and I have read far to many complaints reguarding CG to hold out hope of getting paid through normal channels . I'm preparing my case for court . I plan to make it as difficult as I can for them to rip off another merchant or affiliate .

If you've already had a problem with CG's service , please tell me your story . I would be happy to hear from you . Or if you would like to receive more information on affiliate and merchant troubles , I can also get that information to you at your request .

Kind Regards ,

ABW Ambassador
    I mentioned about ClixGalore previously in another thread. I had a merchant account with them last year. I was irritated with the fruad I was receiving from their affiliates. No impression, but same number of click-throughs and leads. I decided to close it. After several emails and phone calls, someone called me back. That guy said that there is nothing needed to be done if I need to close the account. That phone call is suffcient. I was surprised and asked how will my affiliates know about it. No answer. As a courtesy, I sent emails to all affiliates and waited a couple of weeks before turning off the tracking code. Another email was sent right before that. Clixgalore person said that they will refund my remaining fund within 30 days. That was more than 6 months ago. I have not received a penney yet.

I've spent many hours arguing with Chris Brooks (owner) and just said forget it with Fraud Galore!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Haiko:
    I've spent many hours arguing with Chris Brooks (owner) and just said forget it with Fraud Galore!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko_

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli_</font></p><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello

Thank you for the replies ! At least affiliates/merchants are not as silent as CG LOL!

Haiko ,

I would like to show a pattern for non payment when I go into court . I have no clue if the hearing officer will consider it , but why not have it ready if it is allowed eh ?

Would you mind telling me your CG dramas with me please ?

I'm getting some replies from merchants via e-mail . From some of the information I've received , it may be that many merchants were'nt aware they are listed in the CG merchant show case .

Haiko , your program too is still in merchants listed to join through CG . I'm wondering if CG is your affiliate ( and some of these other unknowning merchants ) and they ( CG) has some how coded CG affiliate links with their own affiliate ID ?? Possible ?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Anyone ever spot a CPC Ad on any of my sites aside from the hibred IBM deal ...let me know. What was bad for this industry in 1998 is still bad for this industry...pure play advertising using the tricks-for-clicks crew.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Sorry Ecom ,

I feel rather dumb for asking but would you enlighten me ? Just exactly what does tricks per clicks mean ?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    PPC (pay for clicks) programs were plagued by some sleezy affiliates and banner Ad serving companies using cheating scripts or false reporting. All the tricks used by cheaters seeking the clickthru fees gets thrown into this category. Cheating got so bad CJ gave the boot to all PPC programs and ceised it as a revenue source for affiliates.

Click cheats were precursers to the BHO wanks. Same principle different tactics...steal commissions.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Thanks to an atty, friend of mine , here are 3
    sites that you can use to make a formal complaint and try to get your money
    back . She is suposed to get me a "demand of payment" letter too , but it
    might take a little time .

I don't know if you folks bother with such or not , as you can see by my posts , I'm a new kid on the block .

Oh and from more information she gave me , the address here in Florida is
    nothing more than a mail drop . The phone number goes to a voice mail
    drop/forwarded in Seattle, Washington. They are neither licensed nor
    registered to do business in the State of Florida. They are neither
    registered nor licensed in the State of Washington. In Australia, she could
    find no registration or license for them. For the UK, there is no
    registration for them nationally or in their home county of Buckinghamshire.

BTW, They are again threatening to sue me if I do not cease and they are now
    saying my site violated their TOS . They have altered the TOS to fit this
    need . I KNOW they altered their terms because I copied them all and I now
    have copies of "before and after" TOS . I found this fact to be very
    interesting . It reminds me of a "cover your behind" type move .

Another program owner (non US citizen) who DID get paid via paypal , showed the transaction receipt is from clixgalores UNVERIFIED paypal account hmmmmm

AU
    http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/co...complaint.html

Or UK
    http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/bucks/about.htm

I think this one is for UK residents.
    http://www.consumercomplaints.org.uk...lauthorityid=3
    31&area=Buckinghamshire

Best to you !

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> just said forget it with Fraud Galore!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I tried these guys for months and came to the same conclusion!

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread