Popshops Users and Google Adwords?
    Has anyone had luck with using Google Adwords to promote your site with PopShops stores?

I tried to do one site that had a PopShops search box with a few sample items and I got rejected for site policy violation:
    Google AdWords doesn't allow ads that promote bridge pages. A bridge page, also known as a doorway page, is a web page created for the main purpose of sending visitors to a different site.

I was going to try again with a site that had a full 100 item PopShop store but I am scared because the warning email said: Please note that repeated or egregious problems with AdWords Site Policies can lead to account suspension for this AdWords account and all related accounts

Thanks for your time!

Its getting harder to setup new Campaigns for affiliate sites, so far I gotten one of these for a Datafeed site and I know other her have as well.

So far they have not stopped any long term Campaigns I had setup for a few years.

Please note that repeated or egregious problems with AdWords Site Policies can lead to account suspension for this AdWords account and all related accounts
    Do you have the same email address for GAN, AdSense & Adwords???? If so I personally would not another similar Popshop site any time soon.

Just my 2 cents..............

Kevin.....
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Thanks Kevin.

Yes, I do use the same email address. I don't want to take a chance because I do have Adsense income. I had a promo coupon for $100 credit for Adwords....just wish I could take advantage of it but affiliate sites is all I do. Dang!

This recently came up in another thread. AdWords does not prohibit affiliates from using it, however it does require affiliates ID themselves as such. For example, 'Aff' in the add text I believe is enough to satisfy that.

Great...I will check into that.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread