I was dismayed to check my CJ stats this afternoon and noticed that Princeton Watched reversed all of my past 2 months worth of sales.

It is statistically impossible for them to ALL be fraud sales, bad credit cards, returns, etc.. So, whats up with this? I wrote the AM and am waiting to hear back.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Don't have them on my CJ loser roster. Got wacked for all 2004 sales from shoes.com but that won't make you feel better.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    Was it a lot of sales or just a few?

If it was large sales, keep in mind that luxury brand watches, jewelry, etc. do tend to draw a pretty high ratio of fraud attempts.

If it was several orders in quick succession,it could be one person banging on it after a first attempt appeared to be successful.

I've had the occasional reversal from them nothing that seems out of the ordinary.

------------------------------
    "It be's dat way sumtimes." ~ Coco B. Ware

It wasnt a small number of sales. Also, they were all across the board as far as dates, times, value - everything from $50 watches to $1200 watches. They just seem to have wiped it clean.

EcomCity - Thats just wrong of them! Guess Ill be avoiding that program.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Got wacked for all 2004 sales from shoes.com but that won't make you feel better.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>EcomCity - Thats just wrong of them! Guess Ill be avoiding that program. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could you? Please? Less competition for me

I do feel bad for you though Mike. There's no excuse for all your 2004 sale .... errrrr .... sales .... to have been reversed.
    Unless of course, it was an impulse buy ... you know ... so happy to get off your site they bought the first thing they saw on the page out of gratitude.
    oops ... did it again ... THEY ... impulse BUYS ... first THINGS ... sorry about that.

Back to the topic though ... I tried a few times to contact their AM a while back and never had a response. I wrote them off then.

Must Build More in 2004
    Game on!!!! - The DawgFather

shoes.com ???

Not the same shoes.com as mention in this email I got today?

Today, there was a change in the ownership of The Walking Company. As a result of this change, Shoes.com will no longer be operating and managing TheWalkingCo.com website. TheWalkingCo.com Web site has been shut down.

Effective immediately, TheWalkingCo.com affiliate program through Commission Junction will be closed. CJ links will continue to function but there will be no sales because the destination site has been shut down. Shoes.com has not been informed that the affiliate program will be resumed or offered in any other affiliate network.

I apologize for the sudden notice. I would like to thank everyone who participated in this program and recommend that you substitute Shoes.com affiliate links for your WalkingCo links.

This change has no affect whatsoever on the operation of Shoes.com, a subsidiary of Brown Shoe Company (NYSE symbol: BWS), or the Shoes.com affiliate program. Shoes.com will remain open for business as usual, and will continue to experience extraordinary sales growth.

If you are not already an affiliate of Shoes.com, I recommend you join today. Shoes.com offers a commission structure that pays a tiered 10 - 15% on all domestic orders and 8% on all international orders. 120 return days; unlimited orders; and we reverse only fraudulent orders. The program always has fresh creative, including banners for our weekly campaigns, and our men's, women's, kid's, accessories and sale pages.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread