I have been an affiliate of Spydersurf for quite some time. Today after looking at report that showed few to no sales for traffic delivered vs. Beckersurf or even infested Pacsun, I was currious and called the store.

I talked to Jake Roach the AM for Spyder Surf.

I introduced myself and ask if he has any ideas why I had few to none sales. He had no idea nor was he even suggesting that he'd look into it. It was like it's a bother.

To my supprise, he said they wern't really up to handling internet sales and they only have a program so they can belong to another couple programs as affiliates.

I didn't ask him to clarify him much, but when I said that it's not beneficial for me to send traffic his way, he then said that's fine. I then said I would have to direct the sales elswhere and he had a who cares attitude..

Guess these guys don't want to be effective in affiliate marketing.

I am dropping them today.

Anyone else have the same no sales? Or is it me?

Allen

I look for the day, when every affiliate from every nation can climb to the mountain top and yell,
    'Free again, Free Again."

Today is a national day of parasite free shopping.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for posting, i signed up but never put up links and now for sure i won't.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gearshopper:
    I have been an affiliate of Spydersurf for quite some time. Today after looking at report that showed few to no sales for traffic delivered vs. Beckersurf or even infested Pacsun, I was currious and called the store.

I talked to Jake Roach the AM for Spyder Surf.

I introduced myself and ask if he has any ideas why I had few to none sales. He had no idea nor was he even suggesting that he'd look into it. It was like it's a bother.

To my supprise, he said they wern't really up to handling internet sales and they only have a program so they can belong to another couple programs as affiliates.

I didn't ask him to clarify him much, but when I said that it's not beneficial for me to send traffic his way, he then said that's fine. I then said I would have to direct the sales elswhere and he had a who cares attitude..

Guess these guys don't want to be effective in affiliate marketing.

I am dropping them today.

Anyone else have the same no sales? Or is it me?

Allen

I look for the day, when every affiliate from every nation can climb to the mountain top and yell,
    'Free again, Free Again."

Today is a national day of parasite free shopping. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm...
    Yes Becker has sent some money my way and come to look at it, Spyder has been a big dud. Thanks for the heads up, I think I'll let Spyder drift off into the surf.
    Terrie
    Moonbeam Mega Mall

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread