How is Google Affiliate Network in comparision to Commission Junction?
    Hi All,
    I have been using CJ for advertising for a while now and was interested in trying out Google Affiliate Network. I was wondering if anyone knows how much of an overlap exists between the 2 networks? Please let me know if GAN is doing well for your program.

hi dkap,
    i'm curious if you're still on the forum and maybe you could share what kind of products worked well for you in CJ. thanks.

Affiliate Manager
    Porter Ranch, CA
    At the risk of cutting my throat with Google, I found GAN to be wanting. The program is not staffed well (very hard to get a hold of people), and when you do get a hold of somebody and ask a question they just send you a generic link with some blah blah on it (and possibly the answer to your question buried somewhere in there as well, or not). The user interface was not very helpful or even easy to use. The program is small. The only thing it has going for it is the name Google.

I like the other networks and wont promote one over the other, but I must admit that GAN left me yawning.

4. Thanks From:

From the affiliate's perspective, CJ is MUCH preferred. I can't name one of my peers who would rather work with GAN over CJ.
    Your Ad Here.

6. Thanks From:

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    West Covina, CA
    Go to the Google Affiliate Network Sub-Forum and read through the last eight or 10 threads (UNDER the stickies) and you will have your answer.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

8. Thanks From:

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread