What is the best way to find merchants to list products on my website?
    I am very new to affiliate marketing. I would like to know what are some of the best resources I should be looking into, to find merchants whose products I can sell on my website? I am interested in selling home decor and accent products, small furniture, kitchen dishes/canisters etc that are all top end items. I am aware of shareasale.com, but have not found a large number of vendors to choose from. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Items I am looking for may be similar to Drake Designs products or anything you would see in a "ritzy" shop. Any info on how to set this up would be helpful.

ABW Ambassador
    Also check with CJ, LS, GAN, they have some high end home decor merchants.
    Welcome to ABW!

Amazon comes in handy but it's best to use them as a secondary/backup source if you can't find a primary supplier who has an affiliate program.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Agree with the above replies - just browse each affiliate network under the proper category.

In some cases, luxury merchants might have private programs, but once you have your site up and running, do more research. I've been an affiliate for 5 years now, and always keep an eye out for new merchants.

Good luck and welcome to ABW.

Agree with the others as well and welcome Good luck with your site

Welcome to ABW! You can check Home/Garden category as well as Holiday categories in SAS. In the Holiday category, you will find merchants who are interested in hiring affiliates and promoting themselves.

Affiliates are not hired - affiliates join merchant programs that they want to put on their websites.

Our affiliate websites are our own business. We are not hired help for the merchant.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

I'm more niche oriented but what I do is create a popshops account and use them to search for products that match my niche. I can see that a glance which affiliate programs are available and approximately how many items they each have that fit my niche.

9. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy View Post
    Affiliates are not hired - affiliates join merchant programs that they want to put on their websites.

Our affiliate websites are our own business. We are not hired help for the merchant.
    Yes I definitely agree that affiliates have their own business and that they are the owners of their businesses. ShareASale usually talks about recruiting affiliates, so mistakenly I used the word 'hiring'. I am really sorry for that.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread