Has anyone had any experience, good or bad, with PharmaExpressRX.com or Shipdrugs.com?

PharmaExpressRX.com is listed on CJ and Shipdrugs.com is not. They both are powered by the same company, www.intelebiz.com.
    My commission report on PharmaExpressRX.com showed that I had several sales and even listed an order number. However, I never received any commission for the sales. I emailed PharmaExpressRX.com but got no response, and later when I checked the commission reports I found that all refrences to the sales I had were gone.

Did I get screwed on this one?

---
    John Rivera

Hi John,

I can't comment directly on your experience with these folks, but I can say from my own experience that I dropped them long ago. ShipDrugs.com initially set up their affiliate programme both on ShareASale and as an in-house programme. I joined under both and started sending them a small amount of traffic. Then their ShareASale programme started showing 'low funds' (i.e., they did not deposit enough with SAS to meet their commitments to pay affiliates). Then -- and this is the really fun part -- their website just completely disappeared. It was gone for many weeks, with no explanation of any kind. When it finally did reappear a couple of months ago, looking exactly the same as it ever had, there was still no explanation of any kind. With no communication with affiliates and without even a website for many weeks, I concluded it was not a merchant I wanted to do business with.

There are too many other solid merchants out there to spend my time on!

All the best,
    Greg

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    LOL...a spamming operation that also builds out multiple mirrored merchants sites in the usual greed driven high profit categories playing on the semi-legal fields ...pills..smokes...gambling..

These sites are developed to be hosted on windows based platform which includes various sections like product information, user login forms, shopping cart, view cart and connectivity with secure payment gateway. The site is categorized by its user friendliness, attractive layouts and simple flow. Explore it out for your self by clicking on the following link www.trustpharma.com ....Other clients who are using more or less the same features as above include
    www.pharmaexpressrx.com
    www.cigarettehome.com
    etc etc

Completely hidden who-is information protecting them from consumer complaints.

Registrant:
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    15111 N Hayden Rd., Suite 160
    PMB353
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
    Domain Name: INTELEBIZ.COM
    Created on: 17-May-03
    Expires on: 17-May-06
    Last Updated on: 19-Mar-04

Administrative Contact:
    Private, Registration INTELEBIZ.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    PMB353
    United States
    (480) 624-2599 Fax --
    Technical Contact:
    Private, Registration INTELEBIZ.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    PMB353
    United States
    (480) 624-2599 Fax --

I assume they're a IAB/DMA Telmarketing company who has multiple lead scraping affiliate enabled fronts.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Now that you mentioned it, when I checked the site yesterday the site was gone in its place was a message saying that the site was down for maintence. Today the site is back up but no loger says powered by intelebiz.com.

If you know of any reputable pharmaceutical vendors please let me know.

---
    John Rivera

Hey Guys,

Stop by and give us a try ;-)

We always pay ... offer over 500 drugs and have a huge loyal customer base simply because our prices are not over priced simply for our own benefit.

We also offer lifetime commissions ... if you drive a visitor to our site that purchase we tag that customer with your affiliate id forever ;-)

Myrxforless.com - Abestweb Forum

Cheers,

Indeed -- I second all that Brian says and more! I've been with them for about half a year, and in my view they are by far the most open, communicative, responsive and committed of all the programmes I work with.

Anyone is welcome to PM me if they'd like to sign up as a sub-affiliate in return for free marketing feedback or advice on getting started.

All the best,
    Greg

7. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread