Is it just me or is anybody else missing sales from the downtime on the 29th? I have no sales reported for the evening of the 29th. According to cj they were supposed to have everything updated as of last night.

I'm showing sales but there are less of them because of the new google index.

Has anyone else noticed a pattern where cj always does their "sheduled updates" near the same time as new google indexes?

I have sales showing up for Thursday and Friday, but they are reporting out of order. Be sure to look carefully at the transaction date versus the reporting date.

It appears that reporting may still be delayed. I noticed this morning that the Web Site Peformance report won't work, even though there were sales today. This is usually a good indicater that reporting has not yet caught up with tracking.

Hopefully CJ will post another announcement to let us know how long it will be until reporting is all caught up.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

CJ has posted a new message on their affiliate pages in case you missed it:

quote:
    Reporting delayed due to deployment - 01/31/03

Reporting data in the Account Manager is currently delayed due to a deployment on January 29, 2003, so these reports will not reflect your most recent transactions. The data has been and continues to be tracked by our servers and is just delayed in posting to your reports. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pretty much the same message as yesterday, but this one does not have an anticipated time that reporting will catch up with tracking.

Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

Nope, not the same as the othe one now!

Performance Reports delayed - 01/31/03

Performance Report data for January 29 - 31 is currently delayed due to a deployment on January 29. The data has been and continues to be tracked by our servers and is just delayed in posting to your reports. Transaction Reports are up to date and reflect your most recent transactions. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Now it says transactions are up to date. That sucks. No sales for me since just after 5pm yesterday CJ time.

Jeesh, I better get a bunch of Coincidences today!

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

Is the Site Performance Report based on the Transaction Date or on the Reporting Date? Does anyone know?

My sales numbers are coming in so out of order I'm not able to verify they are correct.

Still have no performance reporting here since midnight. If others are having this same experience, please report through support channel. I get same old standby replay. Just wait. I have made numerous impressions and click throughs that have not shown up yet. Don't have anyway of knowing if sales are missed or not. Only know that my tracker is showing the usual numbers of targeted shoppers.

Gene
    TCS

TCS,

CJ's message, if I understand it correctly, says that Performance reporting is still behind. I believe they ARE saying that Transction reporting is up to date. They are two different thing. Hope this helps.

Well, I've got goose eggs across the board since thur night, but I have to believe them when they say all trans are captured during their frequent, extended downtimes...I mean they've always been up front and honest, right?
    can I get an AMEN? Also a big thumbs up to the PR dept for increasing the frequency with which I am forced to look at a certain picture when I log in.

Still no Site Performance Report for today, but transactions are slowly coming in. Seems to be about a three hour delay from transaction occurance to posting on CJ.

Looks like things are starting to catch up.

ABW Ambassador
    I did a whole bunch of work two weeks ago, I see tons of traffic coming in b/c of that work, and now I can't see how well my bottom line is doing.

Reminds me of Amazon back in September.

A three hour delay means that transactions are not yet up to date. I suspect the upgrade did not go as well as expected or we would be caught up by now, 39 hours after the upgrade supposedly completed. They have had this happen before when upgrading. Only after much complaining did they get the problem fixed and performance reports were able to catch up. They were catching up pretty well last evening until about 22:30 MST. Since then no performance reporting here at all.

Gene
    TCS

Whaaa It's time...I'm ready...show me the stats

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

Me too, I had no sales on Jan 30 and 31st. Traffic was way down on those days.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread