The first time I should have been suspicious of Kalyx.com was when I accumulated over US$400 in affiliate commission and they paid me through paypal - but a minute later they reversed the payment and said there was a mistake!

I gave them the benefit of the doubt - although I was wondering how on earth could their affilite software made a mistake when all e-mails sent to me when customers made orders clearly indicated my affiliate number.

Now after more than a year they still have not paid close to US$200 owed to me.... and they (in particular, DAN)ignored all my emails asking to pay up. Anyone from US and non-US have this issue with kalyx?

I am not trying to discredit you but Kaylax is associated with CJ. They do not use Paypal for there transaction.

Perhaps you misspoke the real merchants name?

Kaylax with CJ is a wonderful company – there fault is but one – they are slow to inform you when they are about to change there feed.

Please re-check the merchant name prior to posting.

They do have 2 programs:
    http://www.kalyx.com/catalog/affiliate.htm

And they also promote Norton if you scroll to the bottom of their page.

SandraR

It is you, who has it wrong. The merchant is Kalyx. There is no Kaylax merchant on CJ. Kalyx has an affiliate program on CJ, SAS, and an in-house program. They have not been a very good converter for me. That is not to say they are not a good merchant. I just don't promote them that heavily.

Gene
    TCS

I started promoting Kalyx when ethnicgrocer abandoned us for a while. Not a perfect match, but very good for my purposes.

Had a nice sale recently via their CJ program.

So why exactly is Kaylx in the Merchant fraud area?

Because someone cannot convert?
    Someone did not get paid?

Is it really fraud or are there mitigating circumstances we are not privy to?

What I am saying is Merchant fraud is a harsh way to go about getting a resolve.

--------------------------------------------------------
    TCS *giggle* looks like a Kerry move – they are nope there not – yup they are!

It is you, who has it wrong. The merchant is Kalyx. There is no Kaylax merchant on CJ. Kalyx has an affiliate program on CJ, SAS, and an in-house program.
    Gene
    TCS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CJ program – they DO NOTPAY BY PAYPAL

Kalyx.com Detail
    Kalyx.com

Email: orders@kalyx.com
    URL: http://www.kalyx.com/store/prodpage.cfm
    Currency: USD United States Dollar

Joined Network: 27-Mar-2001

Category: Health Food (show similar advertisers)

Description: Do you have a Web site that would benefit from our content? As a Kalyx.com affiliate, you can use any of our banners, product photos and descriptions on your site to link to our site. You can also put our entire search engine on your site, enabling your referrals to search the largest line of quality bulk herbs on the net directly from your site: herbs, foods, supplements, bath and aromatherapy products. And you earn 20% of total customer invoice! As a Kalyx.com affiliate, you get: Web-based software for real-time reporting of your earnings; Referral checks sent to you each month; Everything is FREE when you sign up!

Contact Advertiser

Relationship History

Batch Process Transactions: No

Note: This selection pertains only to this advertiser and to messages sent using Commission Junction Member Messaging technology. View your global mail settings.

Network Performance
    Network Earnings (view trend)
    3 month EPC $2.75 USD (view trend)
    7 day EPC $3.01 USD (view trend)

↑ Top

Program Term: Kalyx.com Status Active Start Date 27-Sep-2001

1. Action: Sale
    ActionCriteria Not Specified
    Action Referral Period 45 day(s)
    Action Referral Occurrences Unlimited
    Commission 20.00%

CJ ACCOUNT MANAGER Copyright © 2003, 2004. Commission Junction Inc. All rights reserved. | System Time: 17-Sep-2004 08:27 PDT

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Kalyx's in-house program:

http://www.kalyx.com/aff_manager/index.cfm

Kalyx's in-house program Terms ( http://www.kalyx.com/aff_manager/ind...eaction=newaff ) do not specify the payment medium as far as I can tell. Nowhere do I see it saying that the method is not PayPal for the in-house program.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> So why exactly is Kaylx in the Merchant fraud area?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the first post describes certainly meets the definition of FRAUD! Deadbeat alert, woot-woot!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Merchant fraud is a harsh way to go about getting a resolve. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Phooey. That's nothing. In the first post, he said, "I accumulated over US$400 in affiliate commission and they paid me through paypal - but a minute later they reversed the payment and said there was a mistake!" and "after more than a year they still have not paid close to US$200 owed to me".

He should sic the BILL COLLECTORS on 'em!

And rip their links down, if they're not ripped already, of course!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread