Orlando, Florida
    Summit thank you's
    I want to thank a number of people for Affiliate Summit West 2012:

First, to Affiliate Summit. Thank you Shawn & Missy for the scholarship program without which I could not have attended. As amazing as it may seem, I still have some drink tickets left over. Can I use them in New York?

Next, thank you to my "veteran", Wade Tonkin, in the Newcomer Program. I could not have had a better match. Thanks for all the good advice.

Thank you to all the speakers at the sessions I attended. I felt like I came home with a Masters degree in affiliate marketing.

Thank you to Paul and Chuck for dinner Monday night during the BCS Championship game. I gained 2 pounds.

To Missy and Loxly, thank you for the high 5's at the karaoke night. 18 years ago nobody knew who I was at the stage door without the mask. Never signed a program. Just got in the limo at the end of the ally and went back to the hotel to do laundry and throw a frozen dinner in the microwave (over 100 times in total). I have never had a frozen dinner since then. Chinese anyone?

To Priscilla: Thanks for the duet. You are the most beautiful and vocally talented girl I have ever sung with (and that is saying a lot). I felt 20 years younger. Unfortunately, that would still probably make me old enough to be your father. This ugly old goat had a blast. Thank you.

Lastly, thank you to Caesar's Palace where I did more walking, climbing stairs and standing than I have in recent times. Most of that was due to continuously being lost and not being able to find my way to where I needed to be or even to find my way out of the damn place to get back to my hotel across the street. My thighs and calves have each grown a couple of inches. I'm getting too old for this s___t!

For those of you who have never been to a Summit, you need to go if you are serious about your business. You will see this industry in a completely different light and gain a sense of its totality.

And my last "thank you" is to anyone who has read this far. We both need to get a life.

2. Thanks From:

And my last "thank you" is to anyone who has read this far. We both need to get a life.
    I still read here from time to time but it seems to me we both have a life - and pretty good ones at that. But you also have great vocal talent.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Orlando, Florida
    Thanks Bill. Never done Karaoke before. Fun stuff. Hadn't sung in a long time. Thought I would take one last shot at it.

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    Austin, TX
    Glad to hear you made the most of it - hope to see you in NYC!
    Affiliate Summit - Las Vegas on January 10-12, 2016

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread