a little help

Me and my brother are launching a game portal and publishing our game. Plus update our portal with new games every 3-5 months, ranging from social game, casual games, fps, puzzles games and etc.
    Now i am struggling to find an affiliate to partner with me because
    1- the site has not launched yet
    2- i will providing for iraqi ip to start with not alot would want to partner with me but although i have the backing of my uncles in the media industries and internet industries which they offered me a free media campaign for my portal to become succesful.

I have thought of dedicating 2 complete website with our templates and their games and ill be diverting my traffic their way big time. As people are starting to take a big liking to this internet gaming.

Please help i really want to take the right steps and actually become succesfull in this industry in iraq.

Thanks for your time.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Park City Utah
    Affiliates are only interested in working with an established site. The affiliate channel is not a brand maker but an incremental extension of a successful eCommerce site. Focus on getting your site established and selling then consider an affiliate program.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread