Affiliate Network Rep Chad-AvantLink's Avatar
    New Certified 3rd Party Tool: AvantLinker Drupal Module
    Ladies and gents, just want to take a moment and introduce the AvantLinker Drupal Module, the newest addition to the list of AvantLink certified 3rd party tools!

The AvantLinker Module brings most of the functionality of the AvantLink WordPress Plugin over to those of you using Drupal, including tools like the Affiliate Link Encoder, Product Search, and Related Products. Head over to the AvantLink blog for more details and to check out the tool for yourself.

AvantLinker comes courtesy of ABestWeb's very own John Powell, so major thanks to him for building and making available such a stellar tool.
    Last edited by Chad-AvantLink; January 19th, 2012 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Forgot a dang link!

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Thumbs up
    Nice work, John! Really slick thanks for building.

Now we just need you to build something for the App Market. Thks again, GM

Affiliate Network Rep Chad-AvantLink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary-AvantLink View Post
    Now we just need you to build something for the App Market.
    Yeah, I'll totally second that...

Quote Originally Posted by Gary-AvantLink View Post
    Nice work, John! Really slick thanks for building.

Now we just need you to build something for the App Market. Thks again, GM
    Too many trails and not enough energy. I think if more would try Drupal they would see that Google seems to like it better than WP. Can't prove it, but it seems that way for my sites.

Thumbs up Starting to learn Drupal
    Quote Originally Posted by John Powell View Post
    Too many trails and not enough energy. I think if more would try Drupal they would see that Google seems to like it better than WP. Can't prove it, but it seems that way for my sites.
    I was planning to learn Joomla, and I did a manual install, last week. That night, in the Joomla Forum, someone posted that he thought the reason he could not install it was because of the PHP version on the web server he uses. Same version as my web server has and I installed Joomla without any issues. I could not join the Joomla Forum, because of their horrible CAPTCHA, and I could not send an email to the Forum person, because the email address on the Forum Registration page was bad.

So, I manually installed Drupal, which everywhere I read, it says has a longer Learning Curve. I will not look back to WordPress or to Joomla!

As someone wrote to me, years ago, Linux is hard to learn, but everything is in plain Text files and if something does not work, you can fix it, so, it is really easier, than a system you cannot fix.

With only a few days experience with Drupal under my belt, I believe it is harder to learn, but, that it is also easier in some ways, than the other 2 CMSs I mentioned.

I searched the Forum for "drupal" because I was curious if anyone here is using it and that`s how I found this thread.

6. Thanks From:

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread