Forecasting Affiliate Program Traffic and Revenue
    Wondering if anyone has any good case studies that show traffic/revenue growth with the use of affiliate program best practices?

I know it can be difficult (nigh impossible) to accurately predict traffic and revenue levels from affiliate programs (depending on conversion rate, etc.), but I'm wondering if there is a median or range of growth that is feasible to forecast with a professionally managed affiliate program that is receiving tlc and actively recruiting new affiliates. If not for revenue, at least for traffic?

10% annual increase? 50%?

UPDATE: I should mention that I am not necessarily looking for traffic/revenue stats with the start of a new affiliate program.

I am specifically seeking out figures for affiliate programs that have been online for a year or more and are already beginning to get traction with affiliates, but yet monthly figures are still more up and down (no steady growth yet).

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by GreenAffMan; January 21st, 2012 at 11:09 AM.

Sorry for the bump!

I'm hoping there are merchants or network managers out there with considerable experience under their belt who can offer an approximate average of traffic growth from an affiliate program using best practices.

Thoughts? Anybody?

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread