OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Raising awareness for B2Bs
    MartyM-Deluxe headed a panel at the last summit that focused on the B2B marketplace. B2B has been a dark horse in affiliate marketing with less support by the networks. This lucrative market is generally pushed via B2C but savvy affiliates who focus on it are doing very well.

Our goal is to be the number one resource for our affiliates as a merchant and as a category leader. One of our specific goals for this year is to spread the word about the quickly expanding B2sB affiliate category, raising awareness and visibility for our affiliates and their sites as well as working to facilitate more opportunities for new affiliates and small businesses to be successful. Click here to view our session presentation How to Make B2sB Affiliate Marketing Profitable.

Affiliate Manager MartyM-Deluxe's Avatar
    Thank you for posting this Chuck. Our goal is to establish 1:1 relationships with our affiliates in an effort to help them increase their revenue earnings. We are also working hard to broadcast the message and bring awareness to this virtually untapped segment in the affiliate space. I feel with relationship building and better awareness among the affiliates as to this enormous B2sB opportunity that it will be a win win for the affiliate and the merchant. The key is being persistent and working together affiliate/merchant to achieve the same goals.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Newbies on ABW are constantly asking how to get into the business and here is a black and white answer. Let's see if they get it and jump onboard to go after this market segment.

4. Thanks From:

I approve of this thread
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

6. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager MartyM-Deluxe's Avatar
    Kevin, I love getting my line wet and chasing after those illusive walleye here in the land of 10,000 lakes. Preferably on Kabetogama and the Namakan.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread