Exclamation LatinAmerican Market
    Hi!!!
    I would like to know which are the Affiliate Network which offer from the USA products in Spanish to offer to Latin American/Spanish Market.

Regards.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Commission Junction
    WebGains
    Filinet

Here's a thread on it: http://www.abestweb.com/forums/midni...tes-76570.html

3. Thanks From:

Arrow
    Which of them usually promotes Digital products? Thanks.

Regards.

I heard that the Latin American affiliate market is big and really growing - is that so ?

We've struggled with the Latin American market. Conversions are low and very few people in South America have credit cards... so e-commerce is slow in my book.

Wally Hancock
    Head of Marketing - Health Affiliates Network

7. Thanks From:

Hi I'm looking for affiliates for a spanish site 70k unique 2,000K pages monthly 50% US spanish 50% latam and spain. From the thread mentioned found this ideas: international calling cards, wester union, learn second language (english programs)...also selling some banner space..
    Thank You

Adscluster Affiliate Network reachs Latin American Market as well as U.S., Canada and Europe.

The problem with Latin America are not credit cards, everybody that has a mobile or a PC has a credit card, the problem is the conversion rate, people are still afraid to order online unless you are an already recognized brand. It is growing but expect 50% the conversion rate you get from the U.S.

11. Thanks From:

Agree from what I have heard from marketers who specialize in that area of the world. Good news is the middle class is moving toward credit cards but you are correct that conversion suffers as those who can't purchase load up the click throughs driving up advertising costs. From what I have heard is that contextual advertising is the only way to make money by advertising for others.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    We've just launched our first program targeting Mexico - 1 & 1 Mexico is live!
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

14. Thanks From:

We are EXTREMELY interested in the Latin American market and because distribution is very localized (meaning.. there are few, if any, companies in our industry, publishing, who work throughout the region), I think affiliate marketing may be the way to go.

Does anyone have any idea where I might get some data on the affiliate market there? Will we be able to find affiliates who can reach the school/teacher markets?

Contact Danay Escanaverino CEO- LunaSol Media (International Business Development - Global Lead Generation), tell her I referred you.

17. Thanks From:

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    My parent company has a division covering that area - Zanox Brasil. Not sure what they might have but worth the contact!
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

19. Thanks From:

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Created new sub-forum under World Wide Affiliate Marketing: Latin America Affiliates.

This thread has been moved there.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

21. Thanks From:

Hi All, thanks for letting me know about this thread Chuck.

The Latam markets are all growing very fast and have been for the past few years. Each one has its own unique pace and strategy, as all different countries would. It is definitely a viable market with an audience of over 300 million. The 3 largest markets with online penetration are Brazil 105+mil, Mexico 60+ mil, and Argentina 28+ mil as of Dec 2013. Colombia is a close 4th at 26+ mil. E-commerce sales in Latam were around $70+ Billion last year.

Brazil is very big, has high internet & mobile connectivity rates and cc adoption. Some verticals that are strong in Brazil are clothes, electronics, music/movies/video, entertainment, travel, anything mobile related (ie games, text alerts, etc), EDU, shopping clubs and even Quibid type auction sites. Bizop campaigns are going strong now as well (ie pay $29 for the "Secret to Making Millions in Internet Marketing!")

Mexico also does well with music/moveis, entertainment, travel, mobile, surveys, auto, edu, Learn English products, Debt Consolidation (new), Auto & Home Ins.

Argentina does well with shopping clubs, smartphones, car accessories, mobile and surveys.

We have found that getting a Latam-focused network to run your campaigns is 5% of the process. The big barriers to entry are language, localization, distribution channels, fine-tuned marketing cycle/funnel, and the biggest one is tax strategy/accepting money, especially in Brazil.

If I can help with any specific questions, let me know and I'll pipe in if I can help.
    Danay @ LunaSolMedia.com
    Global Perfomance Marketing. Global Niche Markets = Opportunity!
    HispanicYa!|MallFreebies

I dwell in possibility. ~Emily Dickinson

23. Thanks From:

Danay, and thanks to Chuck for bringing you in. I had actually been checking out your website before I saw your post here. I also see we're relatively close geographically (my company is in Orlando).

I think we have a large opportunity for online teacher training in Latin America, and affiliate marketing could play a huge role. Would you mind sending me your email soI can lay some things out for you to review, and then we might talk via phone?

Thanks much,

Michael
    mwerner@simpleK12.com
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; June 27th, 2014 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Approved email address

25. Thanks From:

Hi Michael, you can reach me at danay @ lunasolmedia.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Danay @ LunaSolMedia.com
    HispanicYa!|MallFreebies

Your experince with Latin America
    Hello guys do you have an experince with affiliate and selling internet products in latin america in this year. Is the conversion rate better than previous years?

Thx for your response!

Conversions don't generally change if hte creative and LP are the same. What HAS changed is the volume, which keeps growing as more affiliates target latam.

Quote Originally Posted by faceac View Post
    Hello guys do you have an experince with affiliate and selling internet products in latin america in this year. Is the conversion rate better than previous years?

Thx for your response!
    Danay @ LunaSolMedia.com
    HispanicYa!|MallFreebies

29. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread