Stephen Pierce is a SCAM the true Internet Nightmare
    Last year, I purchased a $10K product/service from Stephen Pierce International called the Platinum Consulting Program. Stephen Pierce made many promises regarding if you invest in this product and follow the program you would make lots of money. They furthermore promised continuing consultation services to help you make money as an affiliate reselling other companies products by getting on the 1st page of Google. I read and applied all the information and did what he said and made around $2.

Stephen Pierce further promised that if you developed 10 websites and got 4 of them on Google Page 1, he would reimburse you $1,500 right away. I developed 27 websites with 18 of them on Google Page 1, and was making no money so I called the office to get that refund, but they do not answer the phone. Ever.

Stephen Pierce spent about 1 minute on the phone with me.
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; January 29th, 2012 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Linked up

Sorry to hear about your experience!

Sounds like you need to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau:
    Stephen Pierce International Business Review in Richardson, TX - Dallas Texas BBB

Internet Business Hopefuls Complain on Stephen Pierce International - BBB News Center

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I would first send a certified letter, return receipt requested, demanding payment (total refund, not just the $1500). If the letter is refused or if no response is received in a reasonable time I would then contact the Dallas County District Attorney Fraud Division and make a criminal complaint. I would also consult (by phone, unless you live in Texas) a local attorney in Dallas who specializes in contract law.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

4. Thanks From:

Thumbs down You are not the first to be scammed by Stephen Pierce
    Sorry to hear of your experience, but check out these links to see how many people have previously been scammed by this con artist, Stephen Pierce!

Ripoff Report | Stephen Pierce International | Complaint Review: 736983

Stephen Pierce Scam

He is a fraud.

Affiliate complaints
    There are also several complaints from unpaid affiliates. I worked for this company when it was bigger than it is now and can tell you that employees had to beg him to pay any affiliate, hotel, customer, or anyone what he legitimately owed money. I took a beating every single day was there and then quit. These sites all have complaints about this company.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/
    Stephen Pierce Review - Legit or Scam?
    Stephen Pierce Scam
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/internet-fraud
    Complaints.com - Consumers in Control
    Stephen Pierce International Complaints - Scambook - Scam Reports, Consumer Complaints, Class Action Lawsuits.
    Stephen Pierce International - Stephen Pierce Failed to Deliver the Service Promised
    Consumer Complaint Agency
    Complaint Now: Consumer Complaints
    Company / Business Claim - GetPayback.com

ABW Ambassador
    I've only been back here a couple of weeks, so I don't know how the goodly people on ABW feel about SaltyDroid.

But, for more about the not-so-lovely Stephen Pierce, try this:
    » Stephen Pierce

they feel like $#!T

Four years of frustration = legal action
    Quote Originally Posted by markymark View Post
    I've only been back here a couple of weeks, so I don't know how the goodly people on ABW feel about SaltyDroid.

But, for more about the not-so-lovely Stephen Pierce, try this:
    » Stephen Pierce
    In March 2008, I purchased a program called the Product Creation Lab (PCL) from Stephen Pierce at a live event in Australia for a total of Aust$20,000 and so far, he has delivered only a minute fraction of the promised program and lots of stalling tactics and outright lies. This year, I began asking for a refund based on the clear gap between what was promised and what was delivered. No response at all so far.

Here is the whole sorry history. Don’t let yourself get caught up in his excuses!

2008 – Purchased the program in March; in June I travelled to Stephen Pierce’s home in Texas to work with him personally for 3 days on developing my product. However, I spoke with Stephen Pierce for no more than 5 minutes on just 2 occasions. After that I got a logo and an audio person added some music to the start and end of a few of my audio recordings.

2009–The company assigned someone named Marie to get my online business ready to launch made another logo. She quit, and I got Chipo who passed me off to Karol who sent some unpublishable junk.

2010– The staff repeatedly asked for information that I have already sent, then Chipo and Karole quit and the new team handed me off to Francis and Duane. I went through all this information again and resent all the previous documents. Francis admitted that my case had indeed been mishandled.

2011– Francis left the company and Todd took over. Later that year, Francis, Todd, and Duane left the company and the staff downsized to almost nothing. I couldn’t get anyone to answer the phone. Finally got through to Stephen Pierce personally (stephen@dtalpha.com), after posting negative comments on one of his web pages. In July he too began failing to meet promised deadlines for an inferior replacement product. By December I gave up on him ever delivering anything so I started asking for a refund.

I have been begging these surfs for service for almost FOUR YEARS so here I am going public everywhere I can.

My story is also headed for the US regulatory authorities, relevant enforcement agencies and anywhere that Stephen Pierce ever plans on speaking in public.

Clearly, I have paid for something that I have not received, nor have I now any reasonable expectation of ever receiving it. Over this time, I have experienced constant emotional stress due to the uncertainty and the doubts over whether my internet business would ever come to life, and whether or not I would receive any outcome from the significant financial investment that I made. This emotional stress and anxiety has taken a heavy toll on my physical health.

That’s my story in abbreviated format. If you have any thoughts of every getting involved with ANY product offered by Stephen Pierce, think long and hard before you do – and pay only for what you receive WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT!

After four years I have had it up to here! I have arranged legal representation to recover both costs and damages. If you have a similar story to mine feel free to contact me at StephenPierceScam.101@gmail.com as you may be able to join my campaign. My attorney may be able to accept more claimants.

The "salty droid" is now also all over this in support.
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; April 9th, 2012 at 02:54 PM. Reason: email approved

You lost me at "10,000"
    Wow, ever heard the term, too good to be true. Obviously not

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Have you contacted the Better Business Bureau and the State's Attorney General where he lives? I would start looking for an attorney in his city who would take your case for a percentage. You may be able to recover 25 cents on a dollar.

Stephen Pierce scam
    Chuck:

I've lodged a complaint with the Dallas BBB and referred the full details,with supporting evidence, to the Attorney General's Department in Dallas.

The BBB complaint only led to a lame reply from Stephen Pierce International that did not even address the complaint.

The Attorney General's Dept, replied in hard copy saying that they had received my complaint. Full Stop. Not too sure what the taxpayers get from this group of Government officials.

From an earlier post I have noted that a Dallas attorney is planning on launching a class action type suit against this genetic error. I have been in contact with them and joined up.

Thanks for your support.

As I have told another poster I am happy to link to the attorney but we need to talk first. Have him contact me.

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    As I have told another poster I am happy to link to the attorney but we need to talk first. Have him contact me.
    The attorney's name is Alan Rosenberg and I will pass on your email address to him.
    Thank you.

Join the Fight
    I am a former employee of mr S.P. himself, I am working with a local attorney and many customers just like you to make sure that people like stephen are told loud and clear that selling vaporware and "dreams" will not be tolerated.
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; April 18th, 2012 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Removed lawyers reference

Thread has gone far enough soliciting the lawyer, closed. Contact me directly if you have something you want added.

17. Thanks From:

18. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread