...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    2011 1099s
    Anyone notice in the SAS interface (in their announcements) that they are NOT mailing 1099s this year - but you can download them online?

Totally missed it. Read it on another forum.

Shareasale - the great communicators that refuse to use email for anything...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    From the SAS site:
    Please note that by downloading the form, you are agreeing to this form of electronic reporting (download) and will not receive a paper copy in the mail. If you do not agree to electronic reporting, please send us an email or open a Support Ticket from the "Help" Menu above, and we will send you a paper copy of your forms.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Yup, Sure ... now let me check ... Cagles Mill's Avatar
    Great! It was hard enough for me to finally find the 1099s under the Payments Tab, then when I clicked on it, I got a message saying the page could not be found!!!

Now what????
    Rick M.
    I would rather have a bottle in front of me, than have a frontal lobotomy!
    Does your bubblegum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?

Wow, lots of problems. The announcements are below the fold on the home page, I never see them. I only found the 1099 under Payments because of this thread. Notice the typos? It says 1009. The downloads did not work for me with Internet Explorer so had to log in from Firefox to get the 1099.

Shareasale, how about an email letting us know that these important documents are online and how to retrieve them?

I found 1099s after reading this thread. But I have only 2009 and 2010 available. I filed a support ticket asking about getting my earnings info for 2011, and that was several hours ago. I've still not heard anything on the support ticket.

I suspect I made less than $600 in 2011 and they aren't required to send me a 1099. So my next question is -- how on earth do you use the Shareasale interface to get an income report for 2011? Even if I earned less than $600 from them, I'm obligated to report the income.

Try as I might, I cannot find the location to get a simple report on earnings for 2011. What am I not seeing? I admit it might be very obvious and that I'm just missing it. LOL!

Gary
    Generate more fake news.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Gary, go to

Payments > Payment Summary

and you'll have to add up each month for the year's total.

I think that's the only way to get it.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Thanks, AH. I discovered that shortly after posting above. Cumbersome, but I guess if they have no "Last Year" settings, that's the way I'll have to do it.

Gary
    Generate more fake news.

past revenue report?
    how about this: past revenue report

9. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by pakrat View Post
    how about this: past revenue report
    Hey, pakrat, thanks. That link got me where I wanted to be.

Not to derail this thread -- but can anyone tell me how in the world to get an earnings report for 2011 generated in CJ's very confusing "Run Reports" interface??

Gary
    Generate more fake news.

NEVER MIND ... regarding that comment in my last post about finding CJ's earnings report for 2011. I found a page somewhere in their Run Reports section that told me all I needed to know. (Just don't ask me how or where I found it, because I'll never find it again! LOL!)

My apologies for hijacking this SAS thread by requesting CJ info -- back to SAS now ...

Gary
    Generate more fake news.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Hey Everyone,

An email was sent out to alert of the 1099s being available in your account. If you didn't receive it or have any questions please let me know. It was sent earlier today maybe around 2pm or so.

A couple of days ago we posted to the blog and to twitter with the release of those forms on the site, but hadn't sent out an email yet as I needed to do a few things first - so I apologize for the delay.

If you have any problems, or need corrections made on the 1099, please submit a Support Ticket and we can help you.

Our intention this year was to try to streamline the process by making the forms available for download - but as it says, if you prefer to receive a copy in the mail we will happily mail you one.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Oh, and CathyM - thank you for the typo catch, I have corrected that.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Brian, glad to help on the typos. I think there is still a problem with downloading from Internet Explorer. There is a chance that it is related to my Windows installation as I have some other quirky problems with IE at the moment. However Cagles Mill also posted that he had a similar problem. The error message is:

Unable to download a-1099form-display.cfm from jokey.shareasale.com.

Unable to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later.

I worked around it by using Firefox so am not putting in a support ticket.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread