ABW Ambassador
    Makari Deactivated?
    Does anybody notice Makari has been deactivated from CJ? I got the deactivation email from CJ last week. As usual, I will give them a few days(or longer) to get reactivated so I don't waste my time replacing their links only to find out I need to put them back later on. That seem happen all the time.

Since I'm getting a lot of "invalid links" from CJ report for the Makari products, I email them thru CJ mail system and asked them if they are permanently gone, no response. I thought Makari was managed by Bluecherrygroup(not sure if they still manage it), so I emailed Bluecherrygroup and asked them. No response either.

I went online and found this page: http: //www. makari.com/affiliateprogram.html. CJ still listed as their affiliate program network. But when I clicked on "join now", I got this message:

"...
    This company's partnership with Commission Junction is currently inactive.
    ..."

Are they gone for good? It will be nice if somebody could reply to my emails.

Do you not have a relationship with the program's AM? If your loosing money I'd recommend calling the number on the Makari website right away and start asking questions. It's worked for me in the past and is usually fixed because they weren't aware the CJ account was under funded.

Good luck.

ABW Ambassador
    Most websites customer support have no idea what affiliate programs are or they even have one.

I did call CJ support, the rep said Makari was deactivated for financial reasons. The rep was not sure who manages their program, but he will get back to me when he found out.

ABW Ambassador
    Updates: CJ rep said Makari would have the opportunity to reactivate should they make a sufficient deposit. They did not know if Makari have plans to do so. I guess it is time to take their links down.

Outsourced Program Manager Marsha Liebert's Avatar
    Hi All,

Yes, Makari is still managed by BlueCherry. While I don't manage the account personally, I'm truly sorry the AM did not get back to you. We're working on getting the account funded and setting a re-launch date as well as making some positive changes to the account and payout terms, but there's nothing solid yet as far as I know.

When the account is re-launched, there will be newsletters going out to all publishers still joined through CJ to let them know they can start promoting again. I'd recommend keeping your account joined to the program so you receive these messages when we're ready.

I'm a bit surprised and a little disappointed that the agency management is not global information for all CJ reps. I'll definitely bring that up on our next call with them. You really should have been given our direct contact information or at least a way to get a message to our agency rep at CJ so he could address the issue with us and get back to you.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any other concerns or questions about this or any BlueCherry account.
    [COLOR="DimGray"]Marsha Liebert, Sr. Affiliate Manager[/COLOR]
    [B]Gen3 Marketing[/B]
    :envelope: mliebert @ gen3marketing.com | :telephone 215-302-1653 | [URL="http://marshaaffiliateblog.blogspot.com"][B]My Affiliate Blog[/B][/URL]

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for your reply, Marsha. It's really not CJ rep's fault on this matter. There is no contact list on Makari's interface showing BlueCherry is the management agency. The only way to contact you is thru CJ mail system. Since BlueCherry is managing the program, at least somebody should check the CJ messages and get back to affiliates.

The CJ rep I called did his job to check with the Advertiser Support Team and got back to me within hours. They provided great support.

7. Thanks From:

Outsourced Program Manager Marsha Liebert's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mayfly View Post
    Thanks for your reply, Marsha. It's really not CJ rep's fault on this matter. There is no contact list on Makari's interface showing BlueCherry is the management agency. The only way to contact you is thru CJ mail system. Since BlueCherry is managing the program, at least somebody should check the CJ messages and get back to affiliates.
    Thanks for letting me know! We usually make sure our contact info is available on all our accounts. We'll have to check that as soon as we get access again.
    [COLOR="DimGray"]Marsha Liebert, Sr. Affiliate Manager[/COLOR]
    [B]Gen3 Marketing[/B]
    :envelope: mliebert @ gen3marketing.com | :telephone 215-302-1653 | [URL="http://marshaaffiliateblog.blogspot.com"][B]My Affiliate Blog[/B][/URL]

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread