A man met a woman and fell madly in love with her. He asked her to marry him right away. Her response was: "But we don't know each other at all, what if we don't get on?"

The man said that was a chance he was prepared to take and he felt that he loved her so much straight away that he was sure it would work and they could get to know each other during their marriage.

So the woman agreed, they married and went away on honeymoon wherethey found they were very compatible. They were lazing by the poolside one day when the husband said he fancied a swim and his wife watched him as he climbed up to the very highest diving board and leapt off backwards.

He did a triple spin, a forward turn and a double back-flip (piked) before entering the water with barely a ripple.

The wife was amazed.

When the husband came back to her she said: "Blimey! I didn't know you could swim like that!"

He replied: "Oh yes, I used to be an Olympic diver in my youth and was the champion for ten years running."

They agreed that there was lots to learn about each other and that it was fun finding out.

Then the wife decided to go for a swim. She dived into the water, swam 150 lengths, got out of the water and laid on her sun lounger barely out of breath.

The husband was amazed. He said: "I can't believe it, did you used to be an Olympic swimmer too?"

She replied: "Oh no, I used to be a prostitute in Middlesbrough..........

but I worked both sides of the river."

Take care
    Gordon CEO of
    YouTrek.com
    I got my parasiteware t-shirt
    <font color=red size="1">All parasites are scumbags and should be treated as such....</font><font color=blue size="1">STAMP EM OUT!!!</font>

Ha ha ha ha Gordon... You are getting naughty and I like it!

Hey Gordon deos CEO stand for

Corporate Eunice Officer?

SandraR<FONT face=Arial size=2>

</FONT>

Its a good job my spelling is as bad as yours SandraR it allows me to realise what you mean.

Eunich is the word you meant and yes due to an unfortunate accident when I was making home made bombs back in the UK yes I am.

I had set the bomb on the floor between my legs and it went off too early. OUCH!!

I had to walk 3 miles home clutching what was left of my genitalia with one ball in my left ear the other in my right ear and a very perpexed look on my face between both ears.

I got some funny looks I tell you.

Take care
    Gordon CEO of
    YouTrek.com
    I got my parasiteware t-shirt
    <font color=red size="1">All parasites are scumbags and should be treated as such....</font><font color=blue size="1">STAMP EM OUT!!!</font>

STOP making my face hurt!

SandraR<FONT face=Arial size=2>

</FONT>

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Its a good job my spelling is as bad as yours SandraR it allows me to realise what you mean.

Eunich is the word you meant ~Gordon <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, you both need spell-check...

Eunuch is the word she meant!

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread