Warning - Entireweb Affiliate Program Does Not Pay Affiliate Commissions
    First of all, I want to apologize to everyone who kindly participated in the thread from last year which I started with this same issue. That thread was closed by the moderator since it seemed to be resolved at that time.

"Entireweb Affiliate Program Commission Payments Issue" was posted last May 3rd in this forum, and went on for awhile over my difficulties in getting paid by Entireweb.

I am apologizing because I went back and started up with them again (against the good advice of several members in the previous discussion). After receiving a nice letter from them explaining that they had been sorry for the late payments, and after receiving the 3 months old payment from them, I decided to run their ads again.

This was a big mistake on my part. I thought they were being sincere and since the program seems to convert well on my site, I fell to the temptation to make money again with their content and links.

Now I started the ads on September 1, 2011, and finally discontinued them on January 31st, 2012, after 5 months. I imagined they would pay me again after the 3 month period like last time, but they did not. Now I have not been paid for a full 5 months by Entireweb.

So I know this is my fault for believing they would pay. This time they have never returned any letters I have written to them, not even one. They have received the benefit of getting a lot of new customers I have sent them, and they have not paid even a dollar for them.

They are located in Sweden, but they do have an international audience, and they have a pretty strong presence here in the US market.

This is yet another warning from me, the dummy, who trusted them for the 2nd time, and who probably will never get paid for the past 5 months of advertising for them.

Do not join their affiliate program. They do not communicate, and they do not pay (at least they do not pay ME) but I am not aware of any other complaints from other affiliates for not being paid.

Again, I realize that I should not have run their ads again for the 2nd time, and now they have been removed from my ad slots again for the last time. This company is so dishonest it is scary. I am at fault for my own loss, and I accept that fact.

So, for any affiliates who may be considering joining their program, I say "Do Not Join" or run the risk of never being paid. The bad part of this is that they have a well designed site which converts pretty well.

Entireweb Finally Paid the Affiliate Commissions
    As promised in my post above, I am dropping in to let you all know that Entireweb finally paid my affiliate commissions mentioned in the post.

I received the money today by Paypal and it was good news for sure, but I still do not recommend doing business with them since it takes so many months to be paid.

They offered no explanation as to why it took so many months, but I am grateful to be paid and to have this matter behind me.

Entireweb finally paid, again. There will not be a third time for this.

3. Thanks From:

Thanks for the update, glad to hear you received payment.. and sorry to hear your troubles continued!

But it sounds like your time will be well spent promoting other programs

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    First of all, I want to apologize to everyone who kindly participated in the thread from last year which I started with this same issue. That thread was closed by the moderator since it seemed to be resolved at that time.
    You had me spooked but its here, sorry I missed that last month: http://www.abestweb.com/forums/uneth...ue-146019.html

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread