Newbie Affiliate
    Expert SEO/Future Project
    Good morning everyone. I am currently seeking two accredited SEO experts/with an emphases on Organic Traffic. Please post if your interested in being added to my list of candidates so I may contact you in the future. Two individuals will be chosen for a large collaborative project. Of course any who submit should have no problem signing a Non-Disclosure. If your a long term member of ABW you can just post your interest here. If just passing by feel free to P.M. me with contact details. Thanks.
    Last edited by shorthair8275; February 6th, 2012 at 07:32 AM.

Real SEO experts don't trawl forums looking for work. I would regard any PM or email solicitation with the same suspicion as a message from a Nigerian Prince asking for bank account numbers.

Do a Google search for SEO services. Those who rank well for SEO-related (competitive) terms know what they are doing.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I suggest posting in the jobs forum after following the recommendation of the sticky.

I agree with davidh, ask for references then do diligence checking them out for accuracy.

Newbie Affiliate
    thank you
    And that is the learning process. I've learned something new and I appreciate the direction. Now I have to find a way to break it to my parents we have African Royalty in our bloodline. On that note I'd like to give a shout out to everyone involved with making this site what it is. It truly is a valuable tool
    and I appreciate all the hard work that went in to it. I'm glad I have a chance to be a part of it. I would also like to make a public announcement. I do not believe in blackhat tactics and will never use them. My name is Scott, I'm 42 yrs. old and I live in Northern California. On and off the internet I take being fair and honest very serious. Over time I hope to prove that here. So you can rest a little easier now I'm not from Ghana. I'm sorry for the mistake but I'm pretty sure it won't be my last. Just give me a polite tap on the shoulder and I'll do my best to get up to speed. But I do not deserve the tone. I'm on the same team...... thanks

SEO: A Specialty - Web Design: Slow or outsourced andbeyond's Avatar
    The Call is coming from Inside the House!
    They are not saying that you are the scammer but any PMs you get should be considered as such.

Not sure I agree and his budget might not allow someone who ranks first page for SEO. And that is a hugely spammy and competitive term. One bad company used to have a top ranking for "seo company" and they were very spammy and g00gle ended up stomping on them.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread