Exclamation Affiliate Wise Missed My January Payment of $6030 And Won't Return My Emails or Calls
    Iíve been a big fan of Affiliate Wise and my affiliate manager there, Robbie Baldwin, ever since I started working with them in 2011. They always paid on time and Robbie did an excellent job of reaching out to me with new offers in my niche.

Unfortunately, that all ended last month. In December I earned $6030 on the Affiliate Wise network, but my January wire never arrived. My emails and calls to my Affiliate Manager, Robbie Baldwin, have gone unanswered. Which is very unlike him.

Is anyone else having a problem getting paid by Affiliate Wise?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Park City Utah
    There is a tweet on their home page about payments from November. Recommend sending a tweet to them as the usually gets attention and may be retweeted. Feel free to post your tweet link in this post as some here may retweet for you.

Thanks Chuck. I just heard from affiliate manager. Robbie was surprised to hear that I had been emailing him as he hadn't received any of them. They just moved email servers, which most likely caused the delivery snafu. Next time I'll be sure to call his cell phone instead of leaving a message with the office service.

Robbie has always been very professional and courteous and that proved to be the case once again today when I got to speak with him on the phone. He explained to me that my payment didn't go out on January 20th because they were having problems getting the advertiser I was promoting to communicate with them about lead reports and paying up.

They finally got the lead data today and at this point in time, I believe the situation will be resolved rather quickly. The power and the reach of these forums is amazing!

4. Thanks From:

Just wanted everyone to know that my AM, Robbie Baldwin, came through last week and had the Affiliate Wise accounting department wire me the money I was owed. Props to Robbie for making it happen almost overnight.

6. Thanks From:

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread