ABW Ambassador
    A 6-year-old and a 4-year-old are upstairs in their bedroom. "You know what?" asks the 6-year-old. "I think it's about time we start cussing."

The 4-year-old nods his head in approval.

The 6-year-old continues, "When we go downstairs for breakfast I'm gonna say 'hell' and you say 'ass.' "

"OK!" The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.

Their mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6-year-old what he wants for breakfast. "Aw hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios."

WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear every step.

The Mom locks him in his room & shouts
    "You can just stay there till I let you out!"
    She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4-year-old, and asks with a stern voice "And what do YOU want for breakfast young man?"

"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios!"

-----------------------------
    It's better to write something crappy that you can improve upon later than it is to write nothing. - Comedian Mike Myers

Affiliate Manager

I started when I was 9. Me and a friend just decided out of the clear blue just like the two in the story. But I wouldn't dream of cussing in front of my mother though

ABW Ambassador
    I started when I got bigger than my mother. Still got whacked and never did acquire the habit.
    Wayne

First time was with my Dad.
    We were on an amusement park ride that swung back and forth until it went upside down. They are usually Pirate Ships or Rockets.
    Anyway, I'm with my Dad and it's my first time on it. I'm just barely big enough to go on it and I am excited.
    It has a padded bar that pushes on each of your shoulders to keep you in your seat so you don't fall out.
    My problem was I wasn't sitting square to it, so when it started to get close to going completely upside down I can feel myself sliding out *between* the bars on my shoulders.
    And it began with something like "Oh S%#@ IM FALLING OUT!!! STOP THIS M$*&^#$^%^!@$ RIDE" and went downhill from there.
    We stop
    I don't die
    I look at my Dad whos looking at me and red from trying not to laugh and all he says to me is something like;
    "I don't think you should go on this ride with your Mother."

Education is Key
    Parasiteware.com

Game on!!!! - The DawgFather

Haaaahahaaaa, great story, Popdawg!!

My mother used to slap me for cursing, but she could curse up a storm herself. And did, quite often. It was a do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do kind of thing.

But once, I made her so mad that she used the f word, which I never heard her use before. (I heard everything else but that.) She slapped *me* for "making" her say it.

Ah, effing memories.

-patrice

All those stories have me cackling. Hilarious.

Patrice I think your mom and my mom were related!

SandraR<FONT face=Arial size=2>

</FONT>

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread