I'm sorry but I could no't resist....

After somebody kill the poor Turkey and make it available for sale in my local market and it was cooked with all the stuffing, gravy and all the good extra ingredients, I was force to pig out and eaten up all the meat.

I was feeling sad because I eat another animal, so I was trying to forget it by drinking some beers (after I get stuff with Turkey fricassee. )

But then I see in the news on tv that my President J. W. Bush, do a supprise visit to the troops in Bagdad and spend about 2½ hours on the ground in enemy territory

That is why I say that My bush have balls

I'm sorry for you if you just click on this post to see (something dirty about a bush with balls)...

Hey now come on play fair, it was a top secret trip, even the majority of his own top guys did not know he was going so I don't think he was as brave as you make out.

In all fairness though I say good on him for going, if nothing else it would have given the morale of the troops a much needed boost.

Take care
    Gordon CEO of
    YouTrek.com
    I got my parasiteware t-shirt
    <font color=red size="1">All parasites are scumbags and should be treated as such....</font><font color=blue size="1">STAMP EM OUT!!!</font>

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I'm sorry for you if you just click on this post to see (something dirty about a bush with balls)... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here I thought it would be a picture of a bush (a small plant) with a pair of THESE hanging off it!

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gordon:

In all fairness though I say good on him for going, if nothing else it would have given the morale of the troops a much needed boost.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My tongue is bleeding 'cuz I'm biting it so hard. My only question is: How much did this photo op cost us taxpayers?

L4

Everywhere you go, leave someone or something better than you found it.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Finaly a president "B..lls".

Even if he did it for publicity he still did it and he risked it, which is much more than I can say for the "previous" president which got more publicity for doing something illigal.

Go Bush, Go USA.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I thought the "Bush with Balls" remark was referencing Hillary & GWB both in Iraq at the same time and place. The secrecy was so the London Daily Mirror wouldn't bold headline "Clinton gets Cuckold by GWB".

Meanwhile poor Michael had the annual feast laid out at Neverland and no kids showed up to get stuffed.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leader:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I'm sorry for you if you just click on this post to see (something dirty about a bush with balls)... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here I thought it would be a picture of a bush (a small plant) with a pair of http://www.bumpernuts.com/ hanging off it!

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL
    does Eastwood stock them?

Mike I just love to read your posts <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Meanwhile poor Michael had the annual feast laid out at Neverland and no kids showed up to get stuffed <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

@ jrami

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> which is much more than I can say for the "previous" president which got more publicity for doing something illigal <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I think 99.99999999% of men on this planet would have prefered to do what the first one did rather than the second.......
    well maybe if she was not so fat and ugly

Take care
    Gordon CEO of
    YouTrek.com
    I got my parasiteware t-shirt
    <font color=red size="1">All parasites are scumbags and should be treated as such....</font><font color=blue size="1">STAMP EM OUT!!!</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gordon:
    I think 99.99999999% of men on this planet would have prefered to do what the first one did rather than the second.......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I dunno about that, 100% of men can get what the first one got, only one man can tap a few reporters on the shoulder and ask if they want to wing on over to Baghdad for dinner...

Just Lurking
    I'm sure those troops were happy to see their Commander and Chief. I'm sure it was a real morale boost for those troops and every soldier in Iraq as news of the visit spreads.

------------------------------
    "Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." - Gertrude Stein, American author (1874-1946).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Radegast:
    LOL
    does Eastwood stock them?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I totally forwarded those to our product managers about 3 months ago when we were talking about new products. That and the bumper dumper - http://www.bumperdumper.com/

They said they'd look into it. I'll let you know when they're available through the datafeed.

-patrice

You know, I was thinking Eastwood stocks such a huge range of products, it might be better to try and capture a niche and concentrate on that...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by Look4:

My tongue is bleeding 'cuz I'm biting it so hard. My only question is: How much did this photo op cost us taxpayers?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't care how much it cost. The Commander in Chief has every right to vist his troops! I'm more concerned about all the Congressman and Senators that ran over there for a look see and accomplished zip. More of a photo op trip IMO. I suspect Hillary Clinton was there on a photo op. Did she need to go? Wonder what her trip cost?

Bite your tounge a little harder

BradleyB

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BradleyB:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by Look4:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't care how much it cost. The Commander in Chief has every right to vist his troops! I'm more concerned about all the Congressman and Senators that ran over there for a look see and accomplished zip. More of a photo op trip IMO. I suspect Hillary Clinton was there on a photo op. Did she need to go? Wonder what her trip cost?

Bite your tounge a little harder

BradleyB<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by patrice - eastwoodcompany.com:

I totally forwarded those to our product managers about 3 months ago when we were talking about new products. That and the bumper dumper - http://www.bumperdumper.com/

They said they'd look into it. I'll let you know when they're available through the datafeed.

-patrice<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Patrice -

I actually prefer the nuts at this site:
    http://www.bullsballs.com/balls/photos.html

Now if only someone made them in BRASS!

L4

Everywhere you go, leave someone or something better than you found it.

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread