ABW Ambassador
    How to Educate Merchant about Benefits of Coupons
    I have an indy merchant that i would like to get them to start offering coupons to affiliates like me to promote but they don't seem to understand what they are, the benefits or why they should offer them. Does anyone know of a good article or one link I can point them to so they can understand what they are and why they should offer them?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Chuck, those are good articles but not really what I'm looking for. I'm looking for more specifically an article that explains what coupons are for someone that knows nothing about what they are. This is a very busy local online shop but they don't seem to have any understanding of what coupons are or what they can do to help them. I don't really want to push affiliate marketing or deal sites as that will just mean more competition for me but I just want to help then understand that I can bring in many more sales for them if they can provide me with a coupon code but first they need to understand the basics of what a coupon is and how it can help them.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Email me and I can send you a study done by a large site in 2008 that may answer your questions.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread